Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Harry's POV:

I began to chuckle at how adorable Kristen looks while she's blushing, it almost makes me wants to pinch her cheeks. I don't do that to people, so you can tell that she seems different to me. 

Normally, girls would just agree to have sex with me right then and there, but Kristen seems hard to break. That's a challenge, and I'm definitely taking it. 

She turned away from me to talk to her mother, Dilly? Whatever, I could care less. My mother was fuming from embarrassment by my actions, I just smirked and told her that I'm going to get the car. 

Once I arrived at the parking lot and go to the car, I still see signs of our little moment: marks of her hands dragging down the window, her chest still imprinted there. Haha, I'm so going to nail her. Hard. 

I drove right to where they were waiting, got out of the car to help put the luggage in the trunk, and zoomed out of the airport. God, that place gives me a headache from the smell. They should really clean the place, ugh. 

We finally arrived at our house. It was a two-story villa with a pool and a huge backyard. You could say that we save lots of money. 

I turn around and see Kristen gaping at the place, her mouth basically hitting the ground. I used my index finger to lift her chin up to close her mouth. I smirked and said, "Princess, you might want to close your mouth, unless you're implying something that you want to do." 

Kristen's POV:

Harry smirked and said, "Princess, you might want to close your mouth, unless you're implying something that you want to do." I scoffed at his remark and flipped him off. I heard him chuckle behind me, following me into a mansion they call "a small townhouse". Small townhouse my ass.

I began to take in the surroundings of the house. The villa is uniquely decorated with paintings, chandeliers, anything you could imagine. It's like you're walking to a castle. 

"Kristen, you'll be in the guest room next to Harry's room. Delia, you'll be in the guest room next to mine," Chelsea chimed, "Harry will gladly escort you to your rooms, won't you dear?" She glared at Harry, probably because of the little "incident" that happened at the airport. Serves him right. 

Harry scratches the back of his neck and sighs, "yeah, sure. I'll go show Delia to her room first, then Kristen's." He began to take my mother's luggages and escort her to her room. 

While waiting for Harry to drop me to my room, I began to make small talk with Chelsea. She's actually not that bad. She invited me to have a coffee with her sometime, and I agreed with her. 

Harry came back, gathered all my things, and said, "C'mon, Kristen. Let's go to your room." I began to walk with Harry, until I was sure that Chelsea nor my mother would be able to hear us. When we were far enough, I turned to Harry and said, "Look, I'm not going to be playing games with you. I don't want to be your little fuck toy, and I expect that stunt you pulled at the airport never happens. Alright?"

He chuckled and gave me a cheeky grin and said, "oh, Kitten. You can't tell me what to do. You seem like a challenge, and I always take those challenges," he began to walk towards me, towering me with his forhead touching mine, his breath fanning my lips, "you're mine Kristen, whether you like it or not."

(A.N. eeeeeeek, Harry's getting a bit possessive, don't you think? No? well okay then lol. next update will probably be tomorrow. Until then, remember to vote, comment, and follow yay <3)