New Blood

Brice "POV"

I couldn't stop thinking about him. I had to make sure he was fine. I'd never felt this type of need towards others. He was different. His soul was calling me. I couldn't focus on anyone but him. I hadn't seen Rollin since the incident. I could smell him although he was about 4 miles away. That was an advantage of being wolf. I wonder what his name is, I'd never seen such beauty in one human before. When I arrived at the hospital he was leaving I followed him home. I sat at least a few houses down for ten minutes. Finally I rang the door bell. I was so nervous I was shaking, his mother answered.

"is Mitchell home ma'am" I asked

"Yes" she answered "Mitchell someone's at the door" I heard him mumble something. the sound of his feet pounding on the stairs made me nervous. He cracked the door. I could tell he was rather surprised. The door swung open.

"Y..yes" he stuttered

"How are you"

"Fine" he looked confused "I guess"

"that's great" I mentioned.

"You wanna come in"

"No I was just seeing if you were ok" I assured him.

"Ooookay" he licked his plum lips "Thanks for checking on me"

"No problem"I said "Will I see you at school soon"

"Monday" he chuckled

"Ok bye"

"bye" he said. I gave him a huge grin. He smiled and closed the door. I walked to my car grinning. I was excited he hadn't morphed into a monster like me. He was so innocent. I guess Brice got all the venom.
___________________________________________________________________

Mitchell "POV"

After Brice left I grab a apple from the counter bowl and ran to my room. Him showing up was so random. Then I felt a sharp pain shoot from my wrist to my stomach causing me to fall on the floor. I gasped and tried to grab my galaxy s4. I couldn't move. I felt one of my organs burst. I managed to get on my back. I coughed. I could feel the warm blood on my chin. The pain was unbearable. My phone started to ring. It was Quinton's ringtone. I chuckled at the irony. Quinton or Cue was my gay best friend. He always said he'd be the last thing on my mine before I died. Suddenly a shadow figure stood over top of me.

"Mitchell" she spoke with a curious tone.

".....he..l.p." I tried to talk but my throat was filed with blood. She was getting closer. She took her nail and plugged it into my chest. a stream of blood burst into the air. Then she looked me in the eyes. Her eyes were black, cold , almost dead. I stopped breathing. Then She Screamed so loud my skin began to burn. I tried to scream or even cry. I could smell my flesh burning. It was an horrid, foul smell. The woman gave me a wicked smile then vanished. Oxygen filled my lungs again. I quickly gasped for air. I rose up, lifted my arms. I watched in amazement as my skin started to heal. Even the blood disappeared. I searched for my phone as I scanned the room. The woman was at my desk.

" Lookin For This" she said

" Who the fuck are you" I said "Why are you here".

"You've been bitten no" she said in a Spanish accent.

"Bitten" I gasp "More like stabbed in my chest" .

"He'll be back niño" she paused. " He gave you his mating venom"

"Who is he"

"The Soulless one" she exclaimed

"Soulless what are you talking about"