Awake

Mitchell "POV"

I awoke to a metal taste in my mouth. My throat was dry. I rose up to see I was in a forest. I was alarmed by the sound of leaves crumbling beneath something running. I was confused I didn't know how I ended up in a forest. I didn't even recognized where I was. I began to stand up when I notice blood. I touched my forehead. I flinched in pain. My head was bleeding. My arms were covered in bite marks. I think I've been attacked. I panicked, the last thing I remembered was driving home. As I tried to piece together the unexplainable state I was in I heard a faint car alarm. In full sprint I darted towards the sound. As I approached the noise I stared to recognized were I was. In Lakefud, Oregon the was always a near by forest. I started to fewer trees when I seen my car smashed into a one. I ran over to it. Since I wasn't a big car person I really didn't care. I patted myself down looking for the keys. I got into my car slammed the door and to my surprise it started. I spotted my phone flashing through my bag. I picked it up. It was a text from a Kameron.

Are you here yet

There were no previous messages. Who was Kameron. Why was I meeting him. Before I could reply my phone rang.

"Hello"

"Mitchell , Baby are you ok" my mom said frantically.

"Yes ma'am , I ran into a tree" I said trying to calm her down.

"Oh my god Mitchell, this is the second time this year" she screamed. "Drive to the hospital I'll meet you there.

"Mom I'm fine..."

"Do as I say" she said cutting me off. She hung up. I put the car in reverse and pulled out. I rushed to the hospital. When I arrived I spotted my mom's car. I bought a token and parked. As I walked up to greet my mom I instantly felt a sexual rush flow through me. My limbs got weak. I fell to the ground hard I could feel someone pick me up. I couldn't open my eyes. I was put in the back of a car. A few seconds later the car stop. I felt a warm breeze on my cheek. I tried to open my eyes but it was difficult. I could tell I was outside. I could feel the sun on my cheek.

"He's dying" I heard someone shout. I started to panic which caused me to blackout.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

"He's Infected Teresa" a man whispered. " He has high levels of both" he continued. "If he wasn't a Royal he'd be dead" he said cold.

"Which one will he become" she said accepting the facts.

"It's hard to tell he has a strong immune system, both infections are fighting" no matter the outcome he will survive.

"And the wolf who prezied him" she said.

"He will be back" he warned. I shot up.

"Mom"

"Are you feeling better" she said

"What happened" I asked.

"You don't remember" she said smirking. "You hit a tree" she paused "The ambulance brought you here, and your on punishment for a month" she picked up her bag and walked out. My dad walked in.

"You ok little man"

"I'm seventeen dad" I exclaimed.

"Way to start winter break kiddo" he teased. I almost forgot we were on break. Since it doesn't snow until late January I had forgotten.

"When can I leave"

"In about an hour I think" he said unsure "Hold on I'll ask Doctor Bertelli. I loved Doctor Bertelli he was my best friend's dad. Trina Bertelli was my best friend. She was socially awkward, but she was so honest and authentic. She was about 5'6 , slim, and , carmel colored. She wasn't the sporty type or a nerd. She was just quiet, unless you knew her. Doc walked in. He stared at my arms. I looked down and searched for my bites.

"Is there something wrong" he asked

"No" I answered "I remembered bite marks"

"You hit your head pretty hard"he said."You probably day dreamed" he chuckled.

"How is Trina" I said changing the subject.

"She's in Michigan with her grandmother" he assured me. Michigan I thought her grandmother lived in Arizona.

"Did she get a new phone yet"

"Yes I'll text her your number" he smiled.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

About an hour later i was drove home. My dad went back to work.

"Where is Kalin"

"At basketball practice" she said. "and Alana had a dentist appointment. Kalin was my little brother. We are complete opposite. He's 7, very athletic but chunky. Alana is my older sister, she has a 8 month old baby. She is one of the smartest girls i know. I walked up to my bedroom. It smelled like wet dog. I could tell Kalin went through my room again. I sat a my desk. I couldn't help but focus on what Dr. Bertelli told my mom. I was infected with something. I'd only had sex one time before. He was a virgin too. Brian is his name. I see him everyday at school, he tries so hard to forget. Maybe I was raped in the forest. My bite marks had vanished

"Mitchell" my mom yelled. "Someone's at the door"

"Who Is it" she didn't answer. I reached in my closet to grab a jacket. I tugged the grey jacket on my sore body. I ran down the stairs when I cracked the door I was shocked. Standing there was one of the sexiest guys at my school Brice Origic. His light brown eyes peered at me threw the cracked door. Breathless I opened it wide.