"Good question." I say and she rolls her eyes a little before getting right back into practicing as a hand is placed on my back, so I look to the side and smile a little at Mark, who returns the gesture before nodding his head to the side, so I walk with him away from the team.

"So, as you're hopefully aware of, the transfer window is wide open." He says and I nod, furrowing my brow a little. "Well, your agent and I have been talking for a while after you said you'd like to go back to Orlando for a little, but still have the option to come back without having to negotiate another contract with us."

"That was kinda a joke, but I'm listening."

"Sermanni wants you for the rest of this season." Mark says and I take a deep breath, running my hands.

"All I have to do is sign the contract, and I'll be gone how long?"

"He wants you for the rest of this season and next season." Mark says and I sigh. "You've got until August."

"To play for a month."

"Decide fast." He says and I nod.

"Thanks, Mark." I say and Mark nods, walking off, so I go and grab a water bottle when Beckie offers it and sigh as hand it back, thanking her before jogging back to join practice again.

"Everything okay?" Kling asks as we stand in line for some shooting drills, and I sigh.

"Yeah. Mark just wanted to make sure I was feeling better."

"Your face says that that is not what you and Mark were talking about." Kling says and I put my hands on my hips as we get closer to the front, glancing over to see that I'll be taking a cross from Tobin.

"Switch me." I say to Kling, who shrugs.

"Gladly. Gives me a few more seconds to figure out what shot I'll take one."

"One on frame, hopefully." I say before jogging out a little after Allie does and take the cross from her, heading it toward goal and jog out of the box as it goes in.

"Volleys, ladies." Mark says, raising his brow at me and I shrug.

"Headers kinda count, we're volleying the ball off our heads, sometimes off our faces." Kling says and I chuckle. "Ask Abby." She says as we get in the back of the line of crossers.

"Chill, Kling, do you want to run?"

"Sounds fun." Kling says and I chuckle a little.

"You're insane."

"Why'd you make me switch with you?"

"I knew I'd mess up Tobin's cross."

"Impossible. You guys are always on the same page."

"There's something she doesn't know."

"Do you have a dick?!" Kling exclaims and practice halts as everyone looks at us, especially Tobin, so I huff.

"No, Kling." I say before stepping out of line, lying to Mark and saying that I've got to use the can, headed to the locker room, once I'm inside, I sit in front of my locker and sigh, looking up as Tobin comes in.

"What was that?" She asks and I roll my eyes.

"It was Kling jumping to conclusions."

"About?"

"Something we need to talk about after practice."

"Mark just called practice." Tobin says and I sigh.

"Let's just change and go home so we can talk about this in private, okay?" I ask and Tobin nods as I get up, headed to the training room so I can talk to Beckie and Noah about my back.