9: Skylar Nicolè

Jhane POV: Bud & I finally got our own place a couple weeks ago.
I am now 8 months pregnant, with his child ,
It is 10:34 at night and I'm home .. alone of course because he's out "hanging with the boys" so he says..
I just finished my dinner , I'm going to go take a shower & go to bed.

11:50 PM - Bud came home around 11:30 ,
As I was sleeping I started to feel weird like my unborn child was ready to be born.
I woke Bud out of his sleep & he drove me to the hospital. (7 minutes away) the doctors quickly rushed us to a room.. all of a sudden my water broke , I started to scream because I was in so much pain. The doctors told me that she was coming! My baby was coming!
I was in so much pain , Bud held my hand the whole time.
Finally , all the pain was over she was here , the doctors cleaned her up and handed her to me , she was so beautiful 😍 I was so amazed by how gorgeous she was , I kissed her tiny forehead.
Bud was smiling so hard , I never seen him get this happy before. He picked her up & held her in his arms and said " Daddy is here babygirl" and he kissed he side of her cheek , the doctors came back in the room and brought some papers for us to fill out. We filled out the papers & we decided to name her Skylar .. Skylar Nicolè💜
I told my mother that her first grandchild was here , she sounded so excited on the phone.
She rushed to the hospital & came up to my room. She walked in the door with bags of clothes for her. I started to smile when I seen her come through the door , she gave me a gentle hug , then she washed her hands and put the baby in her arms , she was crying tears of joy , my mother was excited .. she was happy for me.
A couple hours later the doctors kept her in intensive care because since she was only 8 months and a couple days she was premature.
I fell asleep but my mother & bud stayed in the room just incase my doctors came back to update us on Skylar.

The doctors kept Skylar in intensive care overnight. It is now 4:00 AM , my mother left and told me she'd be back in the morning.

 It is now 4:00 AM , my mother left and told me she'd be back in the morning

Skylar Nicolè 💜