5: The Morning After The Shooting

Jhane POV: it's like 7 Am , I'm just now getting up. I checked my phone to see that I have 57 missed calls from my mom , sister , Brother , grandmother , grandad , & my bestfriends mother & father
I woke Bud up so that he could take me home to see what's wrong .. I knew it had to be about Mia because she never replied to my text message. Bud got up and brushed his teeth & then he took me home. I walked through the door & my mother and brother hugged me tightly and told me they loved me. They told me the bad news and I broke down in tears crying.. how could this be true ? How could she be gone just like that .. now I realized that this is real life .. I shouldn't have never went to that party ! All because of me & Mia being at the wrong place at the wrong time .. my bestfriend is now resting .. only she is resting above💔 I can't believe that this is true .. my bestfriend is gone I cried out loud.

A couple hours later- I went over to Mia's parents house , it was a lot of cars parked outside. All of her family members were there.. I didn't really wanna go inside , I know that I would be wrong if I didn't pay my respects to my best friends family.
I walked inside the house , the screen door was wide open .. I instantly walked over to her mother and father and hugged them as I watch the tears run down their face .. I broke down in tears.
I am really close with her family , she was just as close with mine. They are like my family , even though Mia is gone .. I'll still be in touch with them. Mia is gone but not forgotten ❤️ she will always be my bestfriend , I know that she'll watch over me & make sure my choices are the right choices I should make throughout my life .. One bad decision took Mia's life.
Gone but not forgotten- R.I.P Tamia Clemson 💔🔐