“Mione, we tried to move on remember? Remember how hard that was for us? We couldn’t move on because we loved each other too much.” I try to reason.

“You’re right Draco. I just. I want to be sure.”

“Look, I understand where you’re coming from. I really do. But don’t you think that all this hard work and progression to our relationship goes to show us that we are strong? We have each other. Asusmac for example-it brings us to each other because our love for each other is what makes us happy! And you do Hermione; our love and you is what makes me happy.” I try to convince her.

“You’re right. Our relationship has put us through so much. It’s made us stronger. And I can’t deny you do make me happy. I love you Draco.” This sounds really corny but I could feel a tingle in my nose and it goes to my toes. I look at her intently and my heart starts pounding really fast. I take in the features of her beautiful face. The plaited hair to the side, her soft rose lips and the red blush across the apples of her cheeks. She was wearing make up tonight, I guess thats from the dinner but I preferred her naturally. She looks beautiful but I always want the real Hermione. There was a muffled blue across her eyes which accentuated her already large brown eyes.

I lift her chin with my finger and I stare at her beautiful brown eyes. The woman that has changed me, that has made me who I am today. The Hermione Granger that I love. I move in closer to her and I plant my lips on hers. Her soft lips press against mine and all I want is for her to be mine. I pull away and she gives me a bewildered look as I get off the bed.

“There is something I have to do Hermione. I’ll be back in two minutes.

I quickly apparate back to the Holiday House my parents owned. Astoria was sitting down on the couch and I sat next to her.

“Assy, you’re a great person and an amazing friend but this thing you know the whole no strings attached? Well I’m sorry but it has to go. I can never let go of Hermione. I tried-I really did. But I can’t. I’m sorry Astoria.”

She turns look at me.

“Honestly? I don’t mind. I knew you were going to go back to her. You love her. You’ve also been a great friend.” She said.

“Thanks Assy, and if you don’t mind I have to do something. Thanks for being a great person though.” I give her a hug and pull away apparating to Malfoy Manor.

My mum is sitting down at the table looking happy her hand intertwined with a man.

“Draco; hi!” She says.

“This is Mitchell, you remember him right?” My mum asks.

“Yeah, I do. Hello Mr Taylor.” I say shaking his hand.

“I love your mother.” He quickly rushes. I give a smile.

“I can tell. She looks amazing.”

“Thank you.” He says.

“Mum, I want to marry Hermione.” I say really quickly. A huge smile comes across her face.

“Really! Oh my goodness! My little boy is getting married! Here Draco, come to my room.” She excitedly ran to her room and I noticed that she was no longer skin and bones she was happy and most of all-looked healthy.

“I want you to give this to her.” She says pulling out her favourite ring. It is a simple silver ring with a ruby heart in the middle (PICTURED TO THE SIDE!).

“It’s my favourite ring ever since I was fourteen years old and Mitchell gave it to me. Draco, I hope you will give me a family.” My mum tells me.

“I will.” I reply.

Hermione’s POV:

I’m sitting on the bed as I await Draco’s return. How can he just kiss me and disappear like that. I stare at the peeling scarlet ribbon wallpaper and I can feel something bubble up inside my stomach. Draco was right, we have been through so much. And if I’m honest. He does make me really happy, I love him so much! I just can’t stay angry at him for too long.

There is a crack and Draco stands in front of me.

“You better have a good explanation…” He gives me the biggest kiss and I fall back on the bed and he keeps kissing me. He pulls away and I can’t help but smile. He gets back up and asks me tos it on the end of the bed. I’m really befuddled by his question, I mean he just kissed me! And now he wants me to sit on the bed! It’s ridiculous.

He kneels down on one knee and I’m ready to scream at him for being such an idiot.

“Hermione Jean Granger.” He begins-he’s going to propose.

“Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife.” This feeling builds up in my body and my heart is pounding, there is a drumming in my ears and I can’t help but give the biggest smile. I want to spend the rest of my life with this idiotic, snarky, annoying, prejudiced, amazing, beautiful git that I absolutely love.

“Yes. Yes I will.” I say giving him the biggest hug.

“You know honestly-I thought you’d say no!” Draco said.

“Shut up and kiss me.” I tell him roughly as I pull his head towards mine.

It’s a passionate kiss and we fall onto the bed. I grip his back and cling on for dear life. Our clothes are immediately removed and I let my hands roam around his chest. He kisses my collar bones and I let him continue. My breathing becomes rapid and I know that right here right now is where it will all end. Well my innocence anyway. And I’m happy. Great actually and completely in love.

YAYAYAYAYAY SECOND LAST CHAPTER IS UP!!!!!!!!! THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED!!!!!!!! YAY YAY!!!! HE WAS ALWAYS SUPPOSED TO PROPOSE AND THEY WERE ALWAYS SUPPOSED TO HAVE SEX!!!!!!! IT’S ONLY VERY SHORT BUT IF YOU REALLY WANT SEX  THEN YOU CAN IMAGINE IT!!!!!!!!! :) ANYWAYS LOVE YOU ALL!!! LEAVE ME A COMMENT AND VOTE PLEEEAAASSSSEEEE!!!!!!! ALSO I LOVE MY FOLLOWERS!!!!!!!!!! OH AND I’M NOT DEDICATING THIS TO POTTERLOVE FOR THE CONTINUOUS SUPPORT!!!!! ALSO FOR THE AMAZING PREDICTIONS!!!! :) AND THE AMAZING SYNOPSIS!!!!!