Opening the car door, I got out and the Scottish hottie was already next to me.

Following me to the coffee shop that goes by the name, Cup Of Delightfulness, I grab the handle of the door, and held it for the suductive young bass player.

"Thank you-u."

"No problem." Shooting a wink at him, just for the alluring short guy to look at his feet all the sudden.

I smirk at myself, of how the boy infront of me is acting, because I find it quite sexy and hot.

If only he knew how sexually frustrated I get when I'm near him.

Contain yourself James, not now.

Once we were inside the comforting and homey coffee place, I pointed directly at a table.

"Shall we sit down?" I lifted my lips in a smile, scratching the back of my head.

Letting out a few giggles, he comfirmed.

"We shall-l."

I so fucking want you right now.

Walking over to our table, we pulled our chairs and sat down.

Silence took over, therefore we sat there, looking at eachother smiling.

Leading up to the twenty-one year old's face to have a blush on.

Before I could even start a conversation, the waiter arrived and was ready to take our order.

"Hi, I'm Erick and I'll be taking your order on this lovely morning. Welcome, may I take your order?" greeted a boy with black short hair, blue-green eyes, and black earrings on, giving both of us menues.

I didn't have to look at the menu though, I knew what I wanted to order.

"May I just have an espresso, please?" I requested, looking at the guy who was infront of me.

"One espresso." the young brunette waiter that looked like he was about 16, wrote down on the notepad he had.

"And you sir?" Then he faced the other boy, asking him what he wanted now.

With him still looking at the menu and not replying, he seemed flustered.

"Do you need more time to order Con?"

"No I'm fine, I know what I to order." stating that, he continued to talk , giving his order.

"Can I have a White Chocolate Mocha with whipped cream and powered coco on top please?" his pupils illuminated when he ordered that drink.

Watching his eyes light up like that, made my body respond to it, giving me a boner.

Quickly covering it up with my hands, I look back at the guy taking our order.

"Okay, one espresso and one White Chocolate Mocha with whipped cream and powered coco coming right up. I'll be back." that is when Erick left, and we were alone again.

I was alone with the guy who drives me sexually crazy, and an erection.

Jolly.

*Time Skip*

As the time passed by, I was having a conversation with Connor about yesterday.

The only issue I was having was I really wasn't paying attention to what he was telling me.

Obviously that was because I just kept looking at the boy's lucious, plump, pink lips.

Making the need of wanting him in me stronger.