It's all a dream.

Everything then was a dream.

Jin thought. Like come on how could it be possible for that man to live within that statue. Or how could kissing it do all of that and what the hell was wrong with himself?! Without any hesitation he kissed this random statue and he had extremely unusual feelings for it's beauty as well. Then V had pulled himself out of it and Jin he totally thought he was perfection.

None of it happened

Jin told himself, turning on his side now being the window next to his bed. He's really come to conclusion that what had happened at the museum wasn't real at all but his actions don't line up with his mind. He got up and exited his bedroom, now walking down the hall.

Feeling extremely stupid, he sighed. "What am I doing?" he asked himself, now putting on his shoes and exiting his house, wanting to turn bad so badly but makes his way to the museum.

Once he gets there he is greeted by the realization that it's closed today. That won't stop him though. He pushes the door a bit, noticing it's unlocked. He goes inside, closes the door behind him and walks to the museums end where that statue is.

"V?"

Silence

Jin sighs, getting ready to turn back, muttering insults at himself for even think that any of it was real. However all of it was. That statue was the proof of it because right now it was crying and bleeding several colors just like when he kissed it.