Twelve

Shaun felt her phone go off and looked at it

Shaun felt her phone go off and looked at it. She saw it was Ericka and panicked. She was with Jayden at home and as soon as she read the text her eyes changed to a deep green, "Jayden, Ricky is in trouble," she growled.

Jayden almost choked on his orange he was eating and his eyes went wide. "Lukas..." he gritted his teeth and his eyes changed to a lighter blue. His moon phase necklace glowed red and he stood up, ready to get Ericka back. He looked at Shaun, "Let's go get her back."

"Already on it. She has a GPS on her phone so we can track her in your car," Shaun said and Jayden gave a sharp nod. He grabbed his keys and bolted to his sports car as Shaun followed on his tail. Shaun quickly texted Ericka a reply back and as concerned when she didn't reply back right away. So instead, she called her. "Please pick up..." she said as she climbed in the car. Shaun heard someone pick up and she rambled off words, "Ricky, are you okay?" She asked super fast. Her face went from worried to angry in a matter of seconds. "Asher, what the hell did you do to her?!" She growled.

Jayden looked at her and his hands gripped his steering wheel so tight, his knuckles began to turn white, "What did he do to her." He demanded an answer.

Shaun looked at him as a voice still spoke in her ear, "Lukas and him took her...he stuck her with something..." she said softly, as she hung up her phone. Tears began to fill her eyes and her body shook with anger.

"That's not okay," Jayden growled. He started up his car and it made a pretty rumbling sound. The rumbling inside of him was pleased with the car sound and calmed his mind and body down so he could drive safely. "Do you know where she is?"

"I'm trying, but I can't find her phone. They must have turned it off..." Shaun said softly. She usually wasn't quiet, but when she saw Jayden angry, she didn't want to make it worse by freaking out. "I can use my senses to find her...since you're driving..." she suggested.

Jayden looked at her, his eyes narrowed, "Please, we need something to find her. Your keen senses are wonderful. Like you said, I can't really use mine since I'm driving. That would be unsafe," he spoke calmly. Shaun noticed his eyes were still a light blue and she smiled softly.

"Let me grab something of hers quick then. I will be right back, Jay." Shaun said as she jumped out of the car. She ran into the house, grabbed a piece of Ericka's clothing and ran back to the car after locking the house. "Let's get going, before it's too late." She said, taking in a whiff of Ericka's scent off her shirt she had worn to bed.

~*~*~*~*~

Shaun and Jayden had been searching for hours. Jayden was getting a little frustrated with Shaun's wolf, since her sense of direction wasn't the greatest. "Shaun, come on! We're not going to find her like this!" He growled.

"Well I'm sorry! I can't help that I'm terrible at directions!" Shaun growled back. This had gone on since they started searching. Suddenly, Shaun caught a familiar scent, "I think I found her..." she said, looking in the direction she picked the scent up from.

"Shaun, you said that three hours ago!" Jayden growled, but then he caught the scent too. "That's her...for sure..." he said calmly. He turned his car off and took a deep breath in. He then let it out shakily and touched Shaun's shoulder gently. "I'm sorry for yelling and getting angry..."

Shaun looked to him and gazed in his eyes, "I'm sorry too...Blu just sucks at directions. Our sense of smell hasn't been the same since that accident with the fire..." she whined.

Jayden wrapped his arms around her and kissed her on the top of the head gently, "I know, Moonstone and I should have remembered that before we started. Light just doesn't like to listen sometimes," he spoke softly.

"I haven't heard that name in a long time, Jay." Shaun said as her cheeks flushed.

He smiled, "I know, I was trying to save you from having bad memories come back. My brother can be a real pain in the ass...like right now," he said with a sigh. "Let's go get, Ricky." Jayden released Shaun from his embrace and got out from the car. Shaun did the same and they shifted instantly. Blu looked at the blonde wolf, Light. He looked back and nodded with a tail wag. Blu howled and dashed off to find Ericka. Light followed right behind her.