The Visitors - Chapter 3

Ferrin woke up the next morning. Today was the day her friends Bonnie and Bolt were coming over! She was so excited to see them. "I can't wait for them to meet my new friends!" She said. She got out of bed and changed into new clothes. She walked out of her cabin and ran excitedly down the hallway. She was turning a corner until she ran into someone! Colors flashed in her face and she and the person she ran into fell down. Ferrin saw stars for a minute, until her vision finally cleared. "Ouch... What happened?.... Who ran into me..." She looked at the person who she ran into and it was Hatty Hattington! Ferrin's eyes widened in shock. "Oh my gosh Hatty I'm so sorry!" She said as she quickly got up and helped Hatty. He rubbed his eyes. He eventually noticed that Ferrin was the one who ran into him. "Ferrin are you ok?" He asked her. "Yes..." She said. Hatty looked at her and carefully wiped the dust off of her clothes. "What's with the big rush?" Hatty asked with a grin. "I'm just excited that my friends are coming over." Ferrin replied. Hatty smiled. "Oh alright! Just be careful next time, ok?" He said. Ferrin nodded, understanding. "Ok Hatty, I gotta go get ready! See you later!" Ferrin said. "Bye Ferrin! I'll go tell the crew!" Hatty replied. Ferrin smiled and walked away from Hatty. She walked out onto the deck and looked at the ocean. She saw some dolphins swimming around. She smiled, because she loved animals. She looked at the ocean some more, waiting for Bonnie and Bolt to show up. She felt excited! After a few minutes of waiting, Ferrin got bored. She was about to turn around and walk away when she heard someone walking up behind her. She looked to see who it was and it was Mom! Hatty's best friend. "Hi Ferrin!" She greeted. "Hi Mom!" Ferrin greeted back. "So, what are you up to?" Mom asked. "Nothing. Just looking at the ocean." Ferrin replied. "Yeah, the ocean is really pretty." Mom said. Ferrin agreed. "So, Ferrin? Got any plans today?" Mom asked. "Oh, my two best friends are coming over!" Ferrin said. "Really? That's awesome!" Mom said. Ferrin nodded in agreement. All of a sudden they both heard a horn. They ran to the other side of the ship and Ferrin saw her two best friends rowing up in a little rowboat. She smiled so widely, she hadn't seen her friends for so long. They were hoisted up onto the S.S Friendship. Bonnie looked at Ferrin and walked up to her, with Bolt following along. "Hey Ferrin!" He greeted. Ferrin smiled and hugged Bonnie and Bolt tightly. They both hugged back, having not seen each other in so long. "Hey, are those new clothes you're wearing?" Bonnie asked Ferrin. "Oh yes! Hatty gave these to me!" Ferrin responded. "Aww how nice of him!" Bolt commented. "Anyways, where's this Hatty fellow you've been speaking of? I want to meet him!" Bonnie said. Ferrin looked in the crowd and saw Hatty Hattington walking up. "There he is!" She said, pointing to him. Hatty walked up to Ferrin and smiled. Bonnie and Bolt looked closely at Hatty, interested by his looks. "Well, it's nice to meet you, you must be Bonnie and Bolt!" Hatty greeted. Ferrin smiled. "Yes, they are my friends alright!" She confirmed. Bolt's dog instincts took over and he sniffed Hatty. He then looked up at him. "You smell like seawater and hot cocoa..." He said. Hatty laughed and pet Bolt. He enjoyed it. Bonnie, being an animatronic that's much taller than Ferrin, bent down to Hatty's level and looked at him. Despite feeling a little creeped out by Bonnie's appearance, Hatty looked at him. "So, how'd you end up at Ferrin's place?" Bonnie asked. "Well..." Hatty said. "Hatty crashed into the beach behind my house and I brought him inside and took care of him! I helped him find his friends, and I'm gonna be staying with him for a little while!" Ferrin continued. Hatty looked at Ferrin and smiled, thanking her. Bonnie looked at Hatty again and seemed appeased. Hatty looked at Ferrin again. "Your friends are really nice Ferrin!" He said. "Thank you Hatty!" She said. Hatty smiled at her. "No problem!" He replied. After talking some more, Bonnie and Bolt started to like Hatty. "They don't call him, 'King Friend of Friendship Kingdom' for nothing." Ferrin chuckled at Bonnie's comment. "And they don't call him, 'the walking definition of handsome gentleman' for nothing either!" Bolt added. Ferrin laughed out loud at what Bolt said. Hatty blushed. "Aww thanks! You two are too nice~" Hatty replied. Ferrin smiled at Hatty. "I'm so glad you get to meet my friends, Hatty!" She said. Hatty heard what she said and smiled back at her. "Yeah, they are pretty nice!" Hatty said. As they all got to know eachother better, the sun was starting to set. Ferrin, Bonnie, Bolt, and Hatty were watching. "It's so pretty..." Ferrin said. "Yeah, it is!" Bonnie agreed. Hatty agreed with everyone's opinion. They all continued to watch the Sun go down. As soon as nighttime set in, Ferrin started to get tired. Hatty noticed this. "Ferrin? Are you getting tired?" Hatty asked. Ferrin looked at him and nodded. Bonnie and Bolt noticed Ferrin was tired and looked at the time. It was getting late. "I think it's best you both go home.." Ferrin politely said. Bonnie and Bolt nodded. "Well, goodbye Ferrin! We'll see you again sometime soon!" Bonnie said. "Bye Bonnie and Bolt! It was so nice to see you both again!" Ferrin said. She waved goodbye to them and smiled. They got into their rowboat and started to row away. Ferrin felt kinda sad that her friends were leaving, but she knew she'd see them again. She then yawned again, and her eyes started to droop. Hatty walked up to her. "Are you ok Ferrin?" He asked her. "Yeah, just tired is all!" Ferrin replied. "You wanna go take a nap?" Hatty asked her. "Mhmm.." Ferrin responded. "Want me to walk you to your room?" Hatty asked. "I wouldn't mind!" Ferrin replied. "Ok!" Hatty said. He gently took Ferrin's hand and walked her down the hallway to her cabin. He opened the door for her and let her in. "Anything else you need?" Hatty asked her. "No thanks." Ferrin replied. But before Hatty could turn around and walk back to his cabin, Ferrin said, "Thanks for escorting me to my room Hatty!" Hatty looked back at Ferrin and smiled. "No problem!" He replied. Ferrin smiled back at him. "Well, goodnight Ferrin!" Hatty said. "Goodnight Hatty..." Ferrin replied. Hatty turned around and closed Ferrin's door behind him. Ferrin yawned again and went to sleep, dreaming about the good 'ol days with Bonnie and Bolt.

Author's Note: Phew! That was another chapter! Well, I'll see you all again! -ILoveMinecraft55