"Marls, I normally would believe you but this seems like a long shot," Gina said and Marley sighed.

"Yeah, excuse me if I trust the detection skills of an officer of the law over four amateur sleuths." Alice said and Marley rolled her eyes preparing to call Alice out.

"Mom, you're the one who asked Veronica to break in," Betty said before Marley could and Fred, Hermione and Mary all turned to look at her.

"Excuse me?" "Alice" "What" Fred, Hermione and Mary all said simultaneously and Gina sighed.

"Jesus Alice, I thought you said she volunteered," Gina said and the other three adults turned to look at her in shock.

"You knew?" Fred said to Gina and Gina sighed but before she could explain Veronica spoke.

"I did Volunteer, Miss Davis, i approached Mrs Cooper, I had to know if FP was involved and if he was contacted to my dad," Veronica explained.

"A gun was found. FP is the Killer, Case closed, We're leaving." Hermione said standing up to grab her daughters wrist.

"There was no gun." Archie said growing frustrated.

"Son. This isn't petty theft or a bar fight we are talking about. This is murder," Fred said and Archie sighed.

"Okay, fine. We'll go to the sheriff without you," Archie said and Marley nodded in agreement.

"Archie, you entered FP's residence illegally. So whatever you did or did not find there would be inadmissible in a court of law," Mary said and Marley sighed.

"I don't care what happens to me." Archie said.

"I do care. FP ruined Jughead's life. I'm not gonna let him ruin yours." Fred said and Marley was so close to banging her head against the wall.

"All of you went to school with FP, minus you Aunt Gina. Mr Andrews weren't you and FP best friends? and you don't want to help prove his innocence?" Marley said looking and Archie's dad and Fred sighed.

"I'm sorry Marley, but the evidence is there. FP killed Jason." Fred said and Marley sighed before looking at Archie, Betty and Veronica helplessly.

---------------------------------------------------

Marley was sitting cross legged on her bed while Chewie lied on top of her legs while she stroked his fur.

"Hey, Jughead. Its Marley. You know its Marley, since you've been declining my calls. Call me back please, J. I'm so worried," Marley said leaving her 30th voicemail of the day. She sighed and looked down at her dog on her lap before looking back at her phone and opening the messages app.

To: Archibald

I can't be the only one worried sick about Jughead.

Seconds later she got a text from Archie.

From: Archibald

You're not. lets go find him.

Marley nodded before replying.

To: Archibald

I'll meet you outside your house in 5 minutes, Text Betty.

Marley hit send before getting up. She pulled on a random pair of jeans and a random jumper before slipping on her trainers. She grabbed her phone and her jacket but before was about to leave her room Chewie whined. Marley looked at her dog who just tiled his head to the side. Marley sighed before opening the door.

"Come on then," Marley whispered quietly so she doesn't wake her aunt. Chewie's tail wagged while going down the stairs. Marley got his leash before opening the front door letting Chewie and herself out. She shut the door behind her quietly before bending down to hook the leash on her dog before making her way to Archie's house.