Preface

e x t e n d e d  s u m m a r y :

Around the hallowed walls of Pire, word of the infamous tale was hardly ever spoken. They say the tale was cursed as the beast itself, a nightmare that could plague even the bravest of hearts to no end.

Prince Kingsely Alexander knew the tale all too well–growing up with a loving and talkative mother, even the most dangerous tale of Pire couldn't graze the Prince's curiosity.

    Weeks before the Winter Ball, after momentarily escaping the suffocating life he doesn't want, the prince ventured deeper into the cursed woods of Holloway in an effort to find solitude. What he found however was the truth of the tale that must not be spoken–the tale of Serpentine, the cursed child who's gaze could turn anyone into stone.

d e d i c a t i o n :

to the cursed

e p i g r a p h :

" I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, 
in secret, between the shadow and the soul. "

- Pablo Neruda, 100 Love Sonnets

s t a t u s :

start—May 5, 2017
end—June 7, 2017
edited—×

w a r n i n g :

happy endings do not dwell in here

n o t e :

this is a boyxboy story! i have had it with people asking wether the story is all about gay romance or not, when it is literally plastered all over the book!

this story is based off from the Greek Myth of Medusa, but I have changed a lot of things to make the plot. the story doesn't necessarily have to be historically acurate since this is a work of fiction and a product of my own imagination.