"Okay, okay I will" He smiled, "Pierce The Veil are back baby!!" He shouted with excitement. We all went wide eyed and squealed happily.

"Seriously?!" I asked.

"Uh-huh, we've been talking about it for a while now and we think it's about time us Mexicans went back to making music!" He smiled.

"Dad that's great!" Megan grinned. First time in a while I've actually seen her genuinely smile.

"Thanks sweetie!" He smiled and kissed her forehead.

"Me and Megan have to see you play live this time since mum never let us last time!" Jacob said and looked at me. I just held my hands up in defence. Call me a protective mum but I thought they were to young to go to a concert.

"I'm a protective mother okay!" I said. Jaime just laughed.

"Of course you'll see us live since our first show back is here in San Diego and you'll have the best seats in the house!" He smiled.

"But I want to stand!" Megan said desperately. I stopped myself from being protective and saying no because I know she old enough now.

"You can if you want too but he's defiantly not yet!" I said and Jaime agreed with me, Jacob is to young.

"But mum!" Jacob whined.

"No Jacob, you're only 10 years old you can once you get older!" I said sternly.

"Fine!" He mumbled and crossed his arms across his chest in a mood. I just shook my head at him and left him to sulk.

"So when's the first show?" Megan asked.

"Not yet, we haven't told the fans yet but it'll be in a couple of months time!" He smiled. Megan grinned and nodded her head in understanding.

"I'm so excited to see you for the first time dad!" She squeal in excitement.

"We'll make it the best show we've ever done just for you two!" He said and both of them grinned widely at him. I'm glad Pierce The Veil are reforming, they need it and so do their fans.

"I'm so excited!" Jacob smiled.

"So am I buddy!" He replied and ruffled up his hair.

After a while of them two getting excited they then went back upstairs and left me and Jaime alone.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I whined and shoved him which made me chuckle.

"I wanted to surprise everyone, including you!" He smiled and kissed me softly. I smiled.

"I love you Jaime" I said.

"I love you too" He smiled. I still feel lucky about having him as a husband, I don't know what I did to deserve him.

~~3 months later~~

Today is the day of Pierce The Veils comeback and everyone is really excited about it. When the guys announced it to their fans, they went mental and the shows sold out ridiculously fast, anyone was lucky to get hold of one.

We were all at the venue getting ready for the show, well the guys were, me, Jacob and Megan were lounging around waiting for it to begin. Kids were already queuing up outside and it was still 8 hours till the doors opened, they were dedicated fans.

The guys were doing their soundcheck and Megan and Jacob were watching. They loved watching their dad and uncles play, it was very exciting for them.

"Okay, I think we're all ready for tonight!" Vic said to the guys, they sounded great. Jaime then placed his bass down and walked over to me.

"You sound great!" I smiled.