chapter 21

I just want to say thankyou for over 500 reads:)))

~~~~~~~

Jaime's POV - next day

I woke up in a the really uncomfortable hospital chair that I fell asleep on beside Ellie's bed, these chairs are not for sleeping on at all. I stretched a little and looked around the room, Megan was asleep next Ellie like usual, Josh and Ellie's parents were asleep on another chairs around the bed and the other guys went home last night. I stood up and looked at the clock on the wall.

10:00am

That's early for me. I sighed and went to get some coffee from the coffee machine outside of Ellie's room. I decided to get everyone coffee and Megan a small bottle of coke. When I got back I saw that Josh and Megan had woken up.

"Hey" Josh yawned as I walked in the room.

"Hey, how'd you sleep?" I said to both of them as I passed them both their drinks.

"Awful, these damn chairs are so uncomfortable!" He moaned.

"I know, I didn't sleep to well either" I replied, "and how about you princess, how did you sleep?" I asked Megan as I perched myself down next to her.

"Good" She said, "I like sleeping next to mummy, I feel happy" She added, that made me smile.

"I know you do princess, I'm sure mummy loves having you by her side too" She smiled then after Ellie's parents woke up.

"Morning everyone" John said. Everyone mumbled a morning back. I handed them two their coffees, earning smiles and thankyou's from them both in reply. I sat back down in the chair I had slept on and sipped my coffee. There was a silence until Josh broke it.

"Do you think she'll wake up anytime soon?"

"I seriously hope so" I replied with a bit of desperation in my voice.

"The doctor did say she should so I'm hoping" He shrugged. It's been a few days since the doctor said that and I'm starting to doubt him a little bit, but we have to all think positive for Ellie's sake. Then Megan's parents both stood up.

"We're just going to speak to the doctor quickly, just to ask some questions" May said to us, we all nodded and they both left the room. I was just sitting there staring at Ellie, it's been too long, see should be awake by now. I heavily sighed and Josh seemed to noticed.

"She'll wake up soon I'm certain" He said.

"I really hope you're right Josh"

"I am" He smiled confidently. Megan was just sitting on Ellie's bed sipping her Coke, then I heard the heart monitor speed up a little bit. I was worried, I didn't know if that was a good or bad thing. Then I looked over to Ellie to see her arm moving a little.

"Ellie!?" I said as I took her hand in mine. Josh looked a really excited and Megan looked utterly confused but I saw glimpse of joy in her eyes. I felt her hand twitch in my hand, I looked up to her face and saw that her eyes were twitching too. Then in that moment her eyes lids fluttered open very slowly. I saw her beautiful green eyes for the first time in over 2 months.

"Ellie, I can't believe you're finally awake" I basically shouted feeling so happy.

"Mummy, Mummy!!" She squealed as she saw Ellie wake up too.

"Mmm, my head hurts" She croaked as she placed a hand on her head. God I've missed her voice.

"How are you feeling?" I asked.

"I ache a lot, Jaime w-what happened?" She asked as she started looking around the room, "and why am I in hospital?" She asked looking confused and worried. I sighed a little.