Chapter 6 Of Mice and Magna

The town was full of life, quite the opposite of the woods wildlife. Children play around the town's square, merchants and shops are everywhere. The people dressed elegantly, while their eyes on Aurora and her friends looking skeptically. Many beautiful houses and high towers Aurora recognize, but to her surprise, the town's folk are just man size mice.

While Aurora walks in the city streets, a couple of mice talking she overhears. "Forget this rat race, this trading zoo" says the first "It's the fairest, Margaret, I wish to woo" the second referred. And more as Aurora walks "Any news about the vault?" a woman says, "The vault is still under assault" another woman replies. Also a mother telling her child "An eye to the currency rates today! Do not tell me the rates are floating away!" and the child nods to obey. While they continued their walk, an elderly mouse sitting with a sad look, suddenly he spoke "Once Magna begins again to roam, I wish to speculate in beach-front loam". As aurora and her friends walked, they moved towards a hill where the city hall there they sought. Other two mice aside the street were also talking "Commodities are dropping wide" the first says, "Quick! Catch the commodities before they slide" The other replies.

From there they entered a shop, where they saw the shop keeper and there they did stop. A strong bitter smell filled the place, entwined with sweet smell that entertains. The shop was decorated elegantly, quite the opposite of the simple style of the Capilli. It sells tea and coffee, and all the requirements for any tea party.

Aurora, there asked the shop's lady, in good manners she did gaily. About the city hall, what directions to it, is it the big building with the stonewall? An apathetic nod the woman gave, and muttered something unintentionally, sad expressions on her face. "A savior must the vault target, someone must bring liquidity to the market!" the woman said.

Aurora and companions left the shop after what the woman said, to the city hall up the hill ahead. Arriving at the destination, they entered the hall having neither anxiety nor hesitation. Though it looked very lavish, for people who should come in fine dresses, luxury pearls and jewelry, items of precious. The interior was decorated in luxurious fashion, from floor to the ceiling as if it is a private mansion. Along the red carpet with yellow designs they walked, until they reached an old mouse enjoying his tea in comfort. Sitting on a big pink white stripped pillow, three wooden stairs steps separate her from that mellow. Dressing in nobility and behaving gracefully, holding a walking cane in one hand and a teacup in the other holding both them elegantly.