The Moon

*Last time in Free*

I study my surroundings looking out from the top of the little hill. I see two tombstones placed in the middle. As I read the words placed on them, my heart clenches. I cant breathe, it feels as if somoene is suffocating me.
And at the same time ripped my heart out.

*Now*

......Ethan and Margaret Clawfield
My parents graves lay before me.Its like live is playing a sick joke on me,reminding me that there death was my fault.

The deer dissapearing into thin air ,leaving no scent to track.Leaving only qeustions.I unleasha a breath suddering howl into the darkness around me.A howl that represented the emtyness and fury I held for myself and the world.

I havnt realised that it had become night so fast.I feel warm liquid spilling down my cheecks.I have started crying.I haven't cryed in so long..I cant start now.I wont let myself

Im so blinded by the sudden emotional storm that has begun within me that I run as fast as my four Legs would carry me.Deep into the forest.The forest was always a place that calmed me, even to this day.

I finally stopped in a clearing.I must be in the heart of the woods right now,The sky was lit up with the stars, you could clearly see them forming the milky way.Like beautiful dancers in a parade.

I my head snaps around as I hear a fallen tree branch snap behind me,As I peer into the darkness of the forest I can clearly see two choclate brown eyes staring right at me.

It's eyes almost look exactly the same as my own.Almost.....Human!What type of creature could this be?

Being snapped back to reality, the creature came out into the moonlight,to my suprise I see a snow white wolf. I stood my ground unsure what to do or how to act.

I could feel my insticts kicking in right when I had that though.I bared my fangs and the golden hair on my spine stood as straight as spear.My eyes glaring right into the other wolf.

And out of the corner of my eye I could see 5 other wolves also emerge from the woods out onto the clearing from all sides.

Im surrounded.

***

Hey guys, tell me if you liked this chapter?There are more exciting chapters to come.Who or what is this new wolf?Tell me in the comment what u think whats gonna happen and what I can improve.Leave a like if you enjoyed this chapter.Thank you guys so much for your support.Until next time guys.

Love you guys

> Ciana <3