Then I watched in shock as the window opened and something whizzed across the room. The figure slid to a stop, holding a witch's broom in their hand as the slowed down, and I'd recognize those shy brown eyes anywhere.

"(Y/N)!" Riva exclaimed as she walked over to my side, yet I was still trying to recover from how bad-'a' that was of her.

"How did you do that?!" I asked, my face beaming in curiosity. Her cheeks turned a slight red before she gave me a soft smile. "You should be resting!" She exclaimed before tucking the covers closer to my chest in a protective manner.

"So who was singing?" I asked, and Riva tilted her head in confusion. "I don't know what you mean by that." She replied, and Clary sighed.

"In sorry for the horrible vocals, I just thought that maybe if you heard it, you'd wake up." She murmured before pouting, and I laughed, even though the action made my head pound.

"I loved it." I replied, and she flushed a slight red before turning to Peony. "Ha! I told you I wasn't off-key!" Peony smiled and rolled her eyes, making me smile at the two partners in crime.

Riva smiled at their antics before holding my hand. Then I remembered something.

"Then who held my hand?" I asked, and all three of them shared confused looks before simultaneously shrugging.

By then, the doctor and nurses had quietly left the room, leaving us to catch up after I was unconscious for Irene knows how long.

"I have no idea." Riva said, and I nodded. It was quiet before Clary gasped. "Master Zane was the only other person who came in here other than the doctors!" Then she gave me a smirk, and I felt my face flush a bright red.

Clary shrieked in giddiness. "I knew it! You totally have the hots for him!" She exclaimed making me turn as red as my blood.

"Clary!" I seethed, and she gave me a goofy smile before poking her cheek in a joking manner. "Haha. I figured it out and now I'm never gonna let you forget it!" She exclaimed, a determined look on her face.

Peony chuckled and Riva giggled. I was unable to move from the sudden shock, but eventually groaned. "Don't add insult to injury. It's bad enough my leg is bent the wrong way, but now you have to taunt my crush on Zane-" I stopped short as all three of them went silent.

"... my crush on Zane-"

I groaned and leaned back as they all exploded. "You actually like him?!" They simultaneously yelled, shocking me as Peony yelled as well.

"Why'd you just call him Zane?! Are you two really that informal with each other?!" Clary.

"What happened on that trip to Tu'la?!" Riva.

"I am curious as well to know your relationship with our master. You two do tend to spend a lot of time alone together." Peony- wait?!

I flushed red at what she had implied and shook my hands in the air at a rapid pace.

"It's not like that at all! Look, I just..." I trailed off as I sighed. "I do like him, but his feelings are unknown."

Clary was quiet for a moment before she walked over next to my broken foot.

Then I gasped as she raised her hand and chopped down onto my broken leg.

To my relief, she stopped less than a millimeter before she made contact, and looked me dead in the eye. A side of Clary I had never seen before, and I feared I had just unleashed Shad himself upon the world.

"Tell. Me. The. Truth." She growled, and I shivered as a chill ran through my body.

"He likes me back." I quickly spat out, horrified of this new Clary.