Chapter 6: Baby Girl

*Jerica's POV*

I can't be the only person who hates schedules and morning routines, can I? I mean what's the point in it? For instance I'm standing in front of the sink with two teal coloured tablets in my hand ready to be swallowed. I do this three times a day seven days a week. The pills are meant to calm my anxiety and lessen my depression, but I don't see the point in them. I'd rather be sad and hurt than living a lie, high on pills to stay alive. I place a cup under the faucet and fill it with water. With a sigh, I raise the tablets to my mouth, but before I can take them someone approaches me. Lowering my hand I spoke: "Is that you, Janna?" No answer. "Mom?" I tried again, but still no answer.
"I heard you had to take that stuff, but I was at least hoping they didn't give you the same junk they used to give me." The voice sent chills down my spine.
I quickly downed the pills. Telling myself that'd make it better.
"Guess I was wrong." At this point the glass slipped from my hands and shattered on the tile flooring.
"Ellie?" I shakily got out.
"Yes, Jer?" She replied.
I let out a sob as I felt hands pulling me safely across the glass and into their arms. I started to cry into her shoulder. "Are you real?"
"Yeah, Jer, I'm real. I'm here." Ellie answered. "But you can't tell anyone I was here, okay? It has to be our secret for right now."
I nodded. "Okay."
Ellie pulled away to look closely at me. "Oh, Jerica." She placed a hand on my cheek. "I'm so sorry, darling. I never wanted this to happen to you, ever." She hugged me again.
"I'm just glad you're back." I gripped tightly unto the back of her shirt as if she'd slip away any minute.

*Unknown POV*

"Did you find her?" He asked quickly.
I shook my head no. "I'm guessing you didn't either?"
He gave me a dirty look before walking into the kitchen.
"Don't get all high and mighty on me." I followed him. "It was your job to keep her here. It's not my fault you let her go see that guy." I grabbed a coke and opened it. "I don't see how you can handle it. I mean, if I saw my ex wanted to be somewhere with someone else. I don't think I could let them free just to see them."
"Yeah well," He leaned against the cabinets and sighed. "She's happy with him. That's all that matters."
"If you say so, but I see it when you look at her." I said, taking a sip of coke. "You're still a fourteen year old boy in love with a psycho girl."
He chuckled. "You know me too well, Ginger."
"All to well." I agreed.
"When he gets back, he's going to expect-"
I cut him off. "We'll cross that bridge when we come to it."
"Cross what bridge?" A new voice asked.
"Oh, thank God!" My brunette partner let out a sigh of relief as his eyes landed on the girl of the hour.
"You." I stated. "Your bridge."
"You mean the bridge where JJ gets mad at both of you because you let me sneak out to see a boy?" Ellie smirked.
"No the other bridge." I responded sarcastically.
"Oh come on," She side hugged me. "When have I not come back?"
"Okay, come on, princessa, back to your tower." He ushered her.
She frowned, but stuck out her arms anyway. "Alrighty, Mister, take me back and chain me up before Hitler gets home." She remarked.
"Bye bye, prisoner. Have fun with JJ." I blew a kiss toward them.
Ellie flipped me off with a smile and disappeared around the corner.
It was good to have her around, but not under these circumstances. But hey, I'm getting paid to do this junk so it's cool.
The door slammed, causing me to jump. "Is she back?" A new voice demanded.
"Ye-Yes." I called quietly from the counter. "Turns out she was upstairs the whole time." I lied, with a smile.
"Good." The kichen slammed.
What the heck is up with this guy slamming doors?!
"Because if not you wouldn't have liked it. Do I make myself clear?" He threatened.
"Crystal." I nodded and took another sip of my drink. "She's where she should be now."
He nodded. "The police they found the blood. I told you guys to clean it up before you left the cabin."
"I left before they did. I told curly to clean it."
"Well he didn't and now they've found it, and someone is going to have to clean this mess up." He warned.
"Don't worry I'll do it." I assured him.
"I was counting on it." The Boss tossed me something. A box?
I flipped it over and read the label. "Hair dye?" I questioned.
"Well you can't go out looking like that." He stated obviously. "Now get to it."
"Yes, Sir." I nodded and started for the bathroom.
"Oh and lose the curls while you're at it."
Locking the door, I ripped open the top of the box and got out scissors. I took the scissor and got the work.

*Janna's POV*

"That is such a lie!" I laughed, pushing Chachi slightly.
"Is not. Ask Juliette." He defended himself.
"Is it true, Jules?" I leaned forward to see around my brunette best friend to our blond accomplice.
"So not true." She giggled.
Chachi looked defeated as he looked out into the street. "Woah, Jan, look." He rushed out, nudging my arm.
"What?" I followed his gaze to a redheaded girl crossing the street. "Can't be." I shook my head.
"It is." Louise confirmed.
"Hey guys." Ellie said, coming to meet us on the steps of the library. "What are you four doing?" She asked.
"Uh, El," I began. "Do you know your hair is dark red?"
"Yeah I do, do you like it." She inquired, messing with her new strands.
"Yeah." Juliette replied. "I like it a lot."
"Me too." I nodded.
"Here you guys look so cute. Let me take a picture." Eleanor thumbed out her phone. "Juliette and Janna get in the middle; Louise next to Jules and Chachi with Jan." We got in order and she snapped the picture. "Thank you guys." With that she disappeared.
"I thought she died?." Chachi muttered.
"Tell me about it."

######################
The picture above is Janna and her friends, I figured it was time to put a face to them.
Dedicated to Nillili_Mama because I lied and told her it was coming out last night.
JJ? Ginger? Brunette guy? Any ideas? - Iz