Chapter 21

*Ladybug's POV*

Ladybug frantically turned her character around, landing a punch in Chat Noir's character's shoulder, causing him a loss of points.

"Ow!" said Chat Noir loudly, rubbing his own shoulder. Ladybug turned to look at him, confused until suddenly she heard a loud noise. "GAME OVER!!!"

She suddenly turned back to the screen and saw that she was the one who lost. She turned to Chat Noir who was grinning. "I won!"

"Cheater!" Ladybug said. "I wasn't cheating..." Chat Noir protested, raising both his hands into the air.

"Yes, you did," Ladybug said. "You made a noise that caught my attention and I turned to look at you."

"Hmm... " said Chat, pretending to think. "Is that true?"

"Yes," Ladybug said. "It's true."

"Lies!" Chat Noir said all of a sudden, standing up. He stood so that he was facing the camera. "Your honor, I did not cheat. Ladybug turned to look at me because she was admiring how paw-some and purr-fect I was. She got distracted by all this-" Chat gestured toward himself. "And that's how she lost."

"What?!" Ladybug said, standing up as well. "I wasn't looking at you because of that!"

"Your right..." Chat Noir said. "You were looking at me because you love me." He said, pronouncing the word "love" in such a childish way.

"In your dreams, Chat." Ladybug said, immediately coming up with a comeback. If she didn't come up with one, she would be blushing all over by now.

Chat Noir grinned at her and Ladybug just looked at him confused. "You mean, in my reality, My Lady. Because someday, we'll be married and we'll have a bunch of little catbugs running around."

"Bye!" Ladybug said way too quickly at the camera. "Have a miraculous day!" And with that, she ended the video.

*Adrien's POV*

"Why'd you end the video, Princess?" Adrien asked, taking off his headset. "It was going purr-fectly fine,"

"I just thought that was enough for today." She responded, taking off her headset as well. 

"What do you want to do right now?" He asked her, knowing there were thirty minutes left.

Suddenly, out of nowhere Estelle jumped at Adrien and Marinette just laughed. "What are you going to do with her now? You brought her to school already."

"I think I'll keep her..." Adrien said, looking at the small kitten with a look of adoration on his face.

"Does your father know about her?" Marinette asked.

"No..." Adrien muttered.

"How are you going to keep a live creature in your home without him knowing?" asked Marinette.

"I don't know," Adrien admitted. "I'll tell him after the Gaming Contest."

"Promise?" Marinette asked him.

"Promise," replied Adrien.

The two stared at each other in silence for what seemed like hours, even though it was only a few seconds. Both had nothing to say.

Marinette suddenly looked at the time. "Bye, Adrien! I have to go! Good luck for the contest tomorrow!"

"You too!" Adrien said as Marinette quickly ran out the door. 

He suddenly became filled with worry. What was he going to do tomorrow? He couldn't be at two places at the same time. Or could he?

He changed the topic in his mind. He thought of after the Gaming contest, when the dance would happen, when he would tell Marinette how much he loved her.

I wonder what she's going to say, He thought. His thoughts suddenly got interrupted when Estelle jumped into his lap.

"Don't worry, Estelle," Adrien muttered, patting the kitten. "I'll tell her and once I do, I'll be a happy Chat." Pun intended, his mind immediately thought. 

"The only problem now is about tomorrow..." He muttered. "The photoshoot and Gaming Contest are on the same day. But, don't worry, I'll figure it out. It'll all go fine."