Chapter 11

*Adrien's POV*

Adrien looked at Marinette, who seemed dizzy. His mouth formed the words, Are you okay? and that's when she fainted.

Adrien caught her as soon as she fainted, and heard the gasps of the crowd. He held her hand, knowing that him being Chat Noir had somehow shocked her, to a very high level.

"It's alright everyone," Adrien spoke into his mic. He slid of Marinette's headset and his as well, putting them both on the floor.

Adrien realized that Marinette wouldn't want to wake up to a crowd, nobody would want that. And with that, he picked her up bridal style and walked off the stage.

News reporters were there, asking him questions, but Adrien ignored them. With Marinette in his arms, he walked out the door.

He saw a red haired girl motion for him to enter a guest room. Adrien entered the room, "Who are you?" he asked the girl as he laid Marinette down on the guest bed.

The girl looked at him and smiled, "I'm Tikki," she said, "Plagg's girlfriend," Adrien remembered that Plagg had mentioned her when he had first met him.

"You probably know who I am," he said, holding out his hand. "but my name is Adrien," Tikki looked at his hand and shook it, "Nice to meet you, Adrien," she said and looked out the door. 

"I'll tell the crowd to that you guys left," Tikki said and walked outside. Adrien pulled out a chair and set it besides Marinette, and held her hand. He had waited this long for her to reveal her identity, and he wasn't going to let her go.

*Marinette's POV*

Marinette opened her eyes wearily, the whole reveal must have been a dream, right? Marinette sat up, suddenly realizing that someone was holding her left hand. Was she in a hospital?

Marinette suddenly looked around, taking in the setting. She was in a bedroom, most likely a guest bedroom somewhere.

Marinette's mind suddenly went back to the person who was holding her hand, and she immediately looked at who was holding it.

She met a pair of green eyes, staring at her. Why me? Marinette thought, It was one thing for Adrien, her crush, to be Chat Noir and another to have him holding her hand

Realization came to Marinette, Adrien was sitting there the whole time holding her hand, she hoped she didn't snore.

"Marinette?" Adrien said, breaking her away from her thoughts. "Y-yes, Adrien?" She asked, still staring at him.

"Are you alright?" He asked, staring back at her. Marinette's heart fluttered, here he was, asking her if she was alright.

"I-I'm f-fine," Marinette stuttered again and clutched her head. She was having a terrible headache. 

Adrien looked at her, worried. "Are you sure?" he asked. Marinette fake smiled, "Of course I am," she said, realizing that she stopped stuttering.

*Adrien's POV*

Adrien knew enough about fake smiles to know that Marinette was lying. He didn't say a word about it, changing the subject. "Do you want me to take you home in my limo?" 

"Sure," Marinette said and got up from the guest bed. Adrien held her hand, just for reassurance and walked out the door with her.

Tikki did a good job at warning off everyone because the whole building was like a ghost town. Adrien later found the exit and took Marinette to his limo.

Marinette walked over to the other side of the limo and went in, Adrien sat beside her. "I've never been in a limo before," she said. Adrien smiled, "There's a first time for everything," he said.

"Can you drive us to the bakery?" Adrien asked Gorilla, his driver/bodyguard. Gorilla grunted as he started the limo and drove them both to the bakery.

The limo was then silent, leaving Adrien to his own thoughts, Was Marinette really alright?