Ch.5 Second date

"Hey Mr. Sanders, hows it going?" Linda walked up to him. "May I ask you something?"

"Sure, what do you need?" he sounded annoyed.

"Well, I heard you were gonna be a Math teacher, but changed you major. So I was wondering if you could tutor me Saturday night."

"I would love to, but I have plans for that day. I'm going In a date with a wonderful woman." he shrugged, then looked up to smile at Selina.

"Aww...apperently she is so much prettier than me." Linda sighed and looked down at her pink high heels.

"No, no one is prettier than you." He smiled, but Selina could see in Mr. Sanders eyes that he wasn't telling the truth. But Linda smiled and fell for it.

"Ok. Class, time for the lesson. We have finished reading Shakespeare, so we start with poetry. Mr. Sanders will be teaching this class." Mrs. Darwin walked back to her seat, and Mr. Sanders took her spot in front of the class. Now Selina was paying attention, but just to him, not the lesson. Selina pretended to do notes but for real she wasn't.

Ring

Selina stood up, gathered her stuff and walked out the door. Before she was out, she saw Linda blow a kiss to Mr. Sanders. He ignored it.

"What are you looking at, dumbass?" Linda mocked her.

"Umm...Linda, could you come here please?" Mr. Sanders had heard. Selina stuck around listening to the conversation.

"I don't ever want to hear you talk to Selina, or any other students, like that, you got that?" he looked at Linda very sternly. Selina smiled.

"Yes Mr. Sanders." She looked down to her feet and walked away fast.

Selina poked her head through the door and said, "Thanks Mr. Sanders." and winked.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Selina, hurry, we have to pick out a dress." Aisha jumped up and down like she was a three year old who was going to get a peice of candy.

Aisha, Alissa, and Selina ran to her closet. They rummaged through it. 

"How 'bout this one?" Aisha pulled out a sky blue dress that went down to the knees and had spagettii straps.

"Nah, it looks like something i would wear to a wedding." Selina replied and started looking again.

"I got one." Alissa was carrying a green strapless dress, that also went to the knees.

"It reminds me of puke." Selina shrugged and mouthed sorry. When she turned, she saw a red mini dress. "I like this one!" She took it out, and both of them agreed. Selina ran into the bathroom and stripped. Selina shimmied into the dress and took a look at herself in the mirror. The dress was so short, that if she bent down, her underwear would show. 

"Umm...guys." Selina went out of the bathroom. "Should I wear regular underwear, or a thong?" Selina blushed.

"Thong!" The two girls cried at the same time. Selina walked to her drawer, and took out a silk, red, floss thong. 

"Nice." Alissa smiled. Selina took off her regular underwear, and put on the thong.

"I'm late!" Selina looked at the clock, put on her red heels, and ran/clopped down down the stairs. "Remember, if my mom calls, tell her i'm with both of you."

"Kay, kay." Alissa did a two finger salute.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wow, you look sexy!" Christian smiled.

"Well thanks." Selina stepped out of her car, and walked hand in hand with him. When they got in the club line, Christian whispered something into a guys ear. He smiled and let them cut inside.

Selina sat down in a booth while Christian went to order drinks. He came back and handed her a Margarita.

"Thanks." She tried it, and smiled. "This tastes really good thanks." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Selina, you're drunk." Christian laughed. 

"Common, less dance," Selina slurred her words. She took hold of his hand and led him to the floor.

"Okay." But before they even got a step in, Selina let go, and ran to the bathroom. Inside, Selina burst into a stall, and started puking.

"Selina, are you ok?" Christian sounded worried.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Can we go somewhere else?" She asked. Selina walked out of the bathroom. And up to him. 

"Lets get into my car." Christian grabbed her arm and hip to guide her out. 

In the car, Selina leaned her head against the cool window, then closed her eyes.

"Selina, wake up." She felt a hand shake her.

"Yeah? Where are we?" Selina felt her head fuzzy. She staggered out of the car. She fell. Selina then felt herself be lifted up by very strong arms. Christian lifted her up bride style. Selina threw her arms around his neck.

"We're in my house." He smiled. Christian opened the door, and walked in. He set Selina on the couch, but Selina didn't let go of him. She pulled his face closer and kissed him full on the lips. Christian opened his eyes wide, then tensed up. Then he relaxed. He put his hand on her leg and looped his arm around her waist. 

"Please, let me spend this night with you." Selina whispered after coming up for breath. She reached for his shirt, but he grabbed her arms.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes, very sure." She whispered. Then started to unbutton his shirt. She stood up, along with him. He grabbed her leg, and lifted it up towards his body. Then he slid his hands inside her dress, and squeezed her butt. With his other hand, he unzipped her dress. Selina unfastened Christian's belt, then took it off. They broke apart, and she slid out of the dress. He lifted her up again, and Selina wound her legs around his body. He took her to his bed room, and dropped her in his bed. He took off his pants, but left his boxers on. Christian jumped ontop of her and kept kissing her. He grabbed the string of her thong, and pulled it off. Selina pulled off his boxers. 

Just as he was about to enter her, he asked, "Are you sure about his?" He asked her.

"Yes, im sure, very sure." She gasped. He thrust in, but slowly. Selina cried out in pain, and Christian stopped. 

"I can pull out if you want-"  he was cut off mid scentence.

"No, keep going." Selina gasped. He continued going in. Selina groaned and grabbed the sheets. It went slow at first, but he gradually sped up. Christian grabbed Selina's leg and threw it over his shoulder. With the other hand, he grabbed her knee and  lifted it up and out. Selina's moans grew louder, and she was gasping. Chritian kissed her on the kneck then went down towards her breasts. He flipped over, taking her with him. Now, Selina was riding him. She was going up and down. They were both sweating. Then Selina orgasmed, two minutes later, he did too. Then they came.

Selina fell off of him gasping for breath. Then she covered herself. She felt Christian hug her and pull her close. She felt the warmth of his body, and soon fell asleep.