Chapter IV: Fun for Nightmare, Sorrow for Dream

A/N: (very f[unk]ed up chap title lol)

50 Reads Special... 100 Reads Special... Hmm... Oh, I'll use it just for extra chapters! 200 Reads Special? YES!

Now, I'm gonna be honest to you folks, right now. To be honest folks, I have been suffering from writer's block, and I HATE IT. Damn it. After getting sick for, how long is it..? 1 week, and during that, writer's block! F[UNK] my brain, seriously. Oh well, no need to rant when you can write again.

ENJOY!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IMPORTANT NOTE FOR THE STORY:
(Obvious spoilers)

Xara = Cross Chara
Shara = Swap Chara
"*Text*" = Xara's dialogue
"TEXT" = Blueberry's dialogue
"text" = US!Papyrus' dialogue
"Text" = Ink's dialogue
"Text" = Dream's dialogue
"text" = Fell!Sans dialogue

Y'know Nightmare's, Cross's dialogues already, also forgot to mention their thoughts. They're just italicized but don't get confused on Dream's and Cross's. Shara (Swap Chara) just sign like UT!Frisk..?
______________________________________

Dream's PoV

I clutched on the necklace that Ink created for me, hoping that we could find Nightmare. "We have no choice but to go at Underfell...", Ink sighed as he opened the portal of the said AU. "People are very violent there and most likely going to know your presence, so hide as fast as possible, 'kay Dream?", I nodded at Ink. We go through the portal, finding ourselves outside of the Ruins.

'Are you still somewhere, brother?', I thought sadly; I felt something on my eyesockets, tears..?

-Flashback-

3rd Person View

(It's all italicized when it comes to flashbacks.)

Dream hides behind the tree when he saw Nightmare walking around. "Sheesh, where did Dream go?", Nightmare said, with a worried look on his face. "Dream! Where are you?!", the older brother shouted with worry. As he went to the tree, the place where they're born, a sudden voice came up, "Boo!", "Aaah!", Nightmare, who fell down on the grounds, got scared by the guardian of pleasant dreams, also known as his little brother, Dream. He found Dream giggling on his reaction.

"Y-You idiot!", Nightmare smacked Dream's head as Dream's eyesockets widened. "You don't know what will happen to me when you're gone! You also don't know what will happen to people when you're gone!", Dream felt regret when he heard his words and seeing Nightmare crying. "I-I'm sorry...", the little brother silently apologized and crying at the same time. Nightmare wiped his own and his brother's tears and hugged his brother tightly, "Please... don't do this again...", the older brother requested his brother, "I-I promise, I won't...", Dream promised Nightmare, he is sure to keep it.

Two days later...

-1:31 PM-

"Brother! I'm going shopping!", Dream said at Nightmare, "Ok, just go home before night!", Nightmare warned Dream. "Of course brother!", after that, Dream went off.

4 Hours Later...

-5: 57 PM-

Nightmare stared at the clock, 'It's starting to become dark, why he isn't here yet?', Nightmare thought but his thoughts instantaneously shifted when he heard the screech.