"I know. Are that desperate to have the company and sacrifice your little sisters life for it?"

He punched Jihan causing him to spit out blood.

"I am desperate to have the company but I will not sacrifice my little sisters life for it. I'm not that crazy to sacrifice her. It's for her own good."

"Well, from what I see, It's like your sacrificing her. After treating her well and taking care of her you will just let her go and get fed by vicious animals."

"You know, I like you! I like you as my brother but not as Suji's boyfriend."

He left and gave a sign to one of the leaders of the gang. They started to beat Jihan again until he unconscious, almost half dead.

____________________________________________

The next morning, Ms. Park went out to look for Jihan cause he didn't went home last night. While she was walking down, she saw a crowd hovering around in narrow dark place. She went and took a look at it. As she got in he saw Jihan who half naked also half-dead.

"Jihan?! Jihan?! Wake up! Jihan!" she shouted. 

"Call the ambulance, please! Help me!" she said. The people out their called the ambulance and also asked for help to the police. The ambulance came in no time and Jihan was rushed to the hospital. As they got on the hospital, the doctors responded to him quickly. Ms. Park waited outside feeling anxious and nervous.

_____________________________________________

I was walking down to school. I noticed that Jihan wasn't waiting at the front gate. Maybe he's just late today. I stood their and waited for him. It's now my time to wait for him. After an hour and a half, he's still not here. I just went inside the classroom. I didn't get any messages or calls from him. This is weird! He always messages me when  he comes to school. Lunch came in, I still don't see him.

I looked at every table but he wasn't there. "Ya! Suji, are you okay? You've been acting weird lately this morning." Sooyoung said.

"No. That's her normal state." Suho said. He received slaps and punches from the girls. "Did I say something wrong?" he asked.

"Did you see Jihan this morning? I haven't seen him. He didn't even messaged me or even called me." I said.

"No, We haven't seen him." the girls said.

"Did you see him, Suho? Ah! Why ask you? You don't even care for him?" I said.

"Ya! What are you saying? Of course, I care for him! I already have friend relationship with Jihan!" Suho said.

"Whatever!"  we said.

"Aish! You girls are crazy! I don't know why I always join you for lunch!" he said. He left and went to eat somewhere. "That guy is weird!" Nara said. "UGGHHH!!! I want to take out his lungs and throw it into the deep sea." Yuna said.

The class has almost ended I haven't seen or get any news from Jihan. This makes me stress so much. I went to their home but no one was their. I also went to the training center but his teammates said that he didn't appeared this day. Where the hell is this guy? I went straight home. As I walk home, I saw Ms. Park waiting outside the gate, pressing the doorbell again and again, also, she would bang the gate with her fist and screaming my brothers name. I quickly went towards her.

"Ms. Park! What's wrong? Why are you here?" I asked.

"Suji! Open the gate! I want to talk to your shitty brother!" she said. I was surprise on what she said.