Ch. 23

After the school ended, Ms. Park Raon scheduled a meet up with Seojoon. They met at this coffee shop they always went too. Raon waited for Seojoon at the cafe. After almost an hour of waiting he finally came. He quickly sat and said, "I'm sorry for being late. I'm really sorry."

"No, It's okay. It's totally fine." she said.

"Do you already ordered something?" he asked.

"Ah! Yes! I ordered Americano and Smores cheese cake. Do you want to order something? I'll help you." she asked.

"No, It's fine. I'll do it." he said and went to order. While he was ordering, Raon took out the box with the ring in it and it under the table. He quickly came back with his order and ate together with Raon. After that, Raon finally opened the conversation.

"Seojoon. I'm have something important to say." she said.

"What is it?" He asked.

She took out the box and gave it Seojoon. He was curious about the box so he opened it. He saw the ring in it. "Please don't misunderstand this but-" she was cut off.

"Really? Are you sure? Are you really certain of this?" he asked.

 She grabbed his hands and said, "Seojoon, please don't misunderstand this but I'm not accepting your offer." he said.

Suddenly, Seojoon's smiling face collapsed. "That's a lie. It's a lie, right?" he said. She nodded no. He took a deep breath. "I'm sorry Seojoon. I don't mean to hurt your feelings but I think we're not meant together. Every bad things happen when we are together. I guess we are better of as friends." she said.

"No. Stop saying does words! Can you just atleast think of this? Just once! please!" he begged.

"I'm sorry but I can't." she said.

"I'm going now, Seojoon." she said and left. Seojoon took his phone and called someone. "Stand by." he said.

________________________________________________________

As he was walking home he felt someone is following him. He turned around but no one was there, so, he continued to walk. He half way to his home when suddenly this group of men in black grabbed him and pulled him into dark, secret place, who knows where it is. They look like gangsters that lurk around the place and beat up people their enemies. They started to punch Jihan. He tried his best to fight back defend himself. But they were to many to fight. He was punched in the face, stomach, kicked at the back and also was hit by baseball bat behind his leg. He had many bruises, scratches, his forehead was bleeding, he busted the corner of his lips, his knuckles were also bleeding. He was too weak to fight back. Two man stood him up and he saw this walking towards him.

"How are you Jihan?" the man asked.

He looked up and he was surprised on what he saw. It was Seojoon, Suji's brother. "Do you still remember this?" he asked.

Back then, Seojoon and his "men" also beat him. "I don't know why you still keep on going with my sister. Didn't I warned you to stop this or else I will kill you but you didn't listened. Poor thing! What will I do with you now?" he said.

"Why don't you kill me now?" Jihan said.

"Oh! That's a great idea! However, my little sister wouldn't be happy about it. I'm sure he will curse me and cast me away as his brother. So, I'm suggesting, why not you kill yourself? So that no one is to blame for."

"Are you crazy? Why will I kill myself?"

"I am crazy! You know you're being too pathetic at Suji. One of this days, she will get married and you will never get to see her again."