Text 108 + imagine

Private between y/n and Stassie.
---

Y/n stass

Stassie you saw g's snap didn't you?

Y/n yes😭😭

Stassie I'm coming over with ice cream, coke, pizza and sushi, okay?

Stassie actually, idgaf if you saw no I'm still come over.

Y/n thank you...

---
Stassie POV;
---

I get into my car after getting food for me and y/n. God Johnson is such a dead man. Someone plan his funeral! I then start to drive off to y/n's house.

I arrive at her house, I take all the food and stuff. I enter the house and hear y/n's sobs. Frowning I go up to her room. There y/n laid, hair all on her face, her pink-red blotchy face, mascara running down her face, her lipstick smudged and over all she looked like she lost everyone in her family.

"Hey babygirl, you okay?" I ask her. Y/n just nods, I notice her phone blowing up with tweets and pictures of Claudia and Johnson and how bad the fans wanted to kill Johnson.

Same to be fucking honest. "Right, we are going to eat some of this food. Then we go and dress up for a night at the club, k?" I tell her.

She just sniffles and nods taking a slice of cheese pizza. Poor girl. I turn on some Netflix making sure 13 reasons why was on.

Because I have 13 reasons why I should kill Johnson. Not to mention really Claudia?

3 hours later...

After y/n and i's little chilling time I turn off Netflix. "Now we get ready for the club" I smile. Y/n slightly smiles at me.

I go over to her closet, checking for outfits for me and her. I find a really cute matching set for me and y/n and me to wear. It was cute and simple.

Hopefully tonight is going to go good

---
4K FOLLOWERS HOLY SHIT I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YALLS😭😭😭