Text 43

Johnson: hi

Derek: sup

Dillon: waddup

Sk8: whats uppp

Gilinsky: ayeee

Swazz: hey

Sammy: hello

Hayes: what's with y/n? She would've replied by now

Tez: true she would normally be the first one to say hi or something

Derek: I haven't heard from her in a while

Sammy: read the news rn

Johnson: wtf she got into a car crash!?

Gilinsky: c'mon lets go to the hospital and check to see if she's alright

Sk8: wait really?!

Dillon: yes really

Swazz: guys hurry up I'm parked
Third person PoV:

As the boys arrived at the hospitals y/n was in they went straight to the receptionist.

"Where is y/n y/l/n?" Sammy asked as the lady looked at them with wide eyes.

"Room 143,third floor" she answered just as they rushed to the elevator.

Derek pressed onto the 3 button as the door closed.

"How come we didn't know this happened?" Hayes asked rubbing his temples.

"I don't know but hopefully she's ok," Johnson replied patting Hayes's shoulder.

"Come on!" Nate said as the door opened.

They were wandering around until Gilinsky shouted,"I FOUND IT!"

All of the boys went rushing towards where Gilinsky was and opened the door.

Inside of it revealed y/n on a hospital bed, her parents and siblings corded around her sobbing and finally took note of the boys.

"Sh-Shes in c-coma," her mum whimpered(A/n: I'm Scottish/British so we spell it 'mum' not 'mom').

"God no!" Hayes said as he went up to y/n and held her hand. "Please wake up y/n, everyone wants you here with us please. I know you can hear me so please please please wake up," he said as he kissed y/n's hand.

With that y/n's eyes flustered open. Only y/n's little brother and sister took notice.

"Mummy, y/n is awake!" They squealed as they went up to her bed.

All the adults eyes went wide and y/n looked at them oddly.

"Hey, why are you's staring at me weird?" Y/n asked as she managed to put her back up against the hospital bed so she was sitting up.

"Y/n your awake!" Swazz said as he engulfed y/n into a hug.

"I know," she smiled opening her arms, earning a few more hugs and a little something from Hayes.

"I love you y/n" Hayes said as he intertwined his and y/n's hand together, planting a soft kiss on her lips.

"I love you too," she said as they rested their foreheads together.

The boys and y/n's parents cheered.

-----------------------

HAYES IS S'CUTEEE

Have y'all seen Ethan and Grayson's new pet fish Fijmin?

I have,its s'cuteee😂😂