10.

Derek wakes up in the morning to the sound of his pack in the kitchen, but Stiles silently kneeling beside the couch. He smiles sluggishly as he threads his fingers into his boy's hair.

"What are you doing down there?" Derek asks, voice light and teasing despite the roughness left from his sleep.
"I wanted to start our first full day as dom and sub by subbing traditionally," Stiles explains, eyes closed as Derek strokes the skin around his collar.
"Such a good boy. And just for me," Derek praises, thumb pressing against Stiles' Adam's apple.
"Just for you," Stiles agrees, throat bobbing beneath Derek's touch.

Derek continues to raise goosebumps on Stiles' skin with his gentle touch, smiling at the hitches in his breath whenever he touches somewhere new. He decides not to break Stiles' headspace by telling him that two female members of the pack spent a night together again and are still curled up in the bed in their guest room.

"How about you carry on being a good boy for me and go grab your wrist cuffs? I'll lock your wrists together and you can kneel beside me as I feed you breakfast. How does that sound?" Derek suggests. Stiles shivers slightly, nodding his head.
"Good, sir. Very good."

Derek fastens Stiles' wrists behind his back, stroking his jaw as his sub smiles up at him. Stiles' eyes flutter closed as Derek feeds him, the pack eating their breakfast and chatting. The excitement of the new pack house hasn't worn off, people asking what room they can have and what colour they're having their curtains.

Derek cuts in with his explanations every now and then but mainly just listens to the packs ideas.
"Stiles and I are going to design the communal areas, but obviously we'll make sure everyone is happy. And, once you've chosen a room, you get free reign. It may take some time, it's a lot of space to decorate and a lot of decisions to make. But that also means we have time to pack up our things for moving in. I want to make a start as soon as we can so maybe this evening we can start planning."

Stiles whines, butting his head against Derek's thigh, demanding attention. Derek huffs a laugh, shaking his head fondly at his sub.
"Don't worry, love, I haven't forgotten about my lovely boy. You can help us when you're up," Derek tells him, smiling softly when Stiles rests his head on his thigh.
"You've got such a good boy, Derek," Lydia praises, waving at Stiles when he shyly looks up at her.
"He's going to be an amazing omega to the pack," Aidan adds.

"Well, me and Stiles need to decide between ourselves the details of that, but I think so, too," Derek agrees, ruffling Stiles' hair.

When the pack disperses, some washing dishes and others bickering over what to watch on tv, Derek carefully pulls stiles into his lap, stroking his hair and kissing his cheek.

"Let's go upstairs, love. We can get showered and dressed, ready to look at how we'll decorate our new home," Derek tells him.

The pack stay together all day, needing the closeness to their pack members after the reveal of their new house and new member.

Allison and Lydia are practically attached at the hip, sharing their seat, tucking each other's hair behind their ears. They share whispers and hushed giggles, longing glances when they happen to be apart. Stiles smiles fondly at them, excited for them to be as happy as he and Derek are.

The pack gather round the table after lunch, phones and pencils at the ready to write up their plan for the house.

Derek has the blueprints of the house, a pack of coloured pencils and his patience to get him through the evening. Stiles sits at his side, almost bouncing where he sits with excitement.

They go room by room, each pack member suggesting things and voicing their thoughts until they narrow it down to a few main ideas.

Derek writes them in pencil, drawing roughly where the furniture they've decided on would go, putting down the colours they've got to choose between for he walls.