6.

Derek wants to wait until Stiles isn't dropping every day to establish the rules. So instead of giving him rules to help him he writes out the structure of their day to make sure he has some routine.

"What are we going to do now, Stiles?" Derek asks, coming his fingers through Stiles' hair. He drops his hand so Stiles can see his watch. Stiles smiles down at Derek's feet that are either side of his knees. "Go on."

He has been kneeling on the special kneeling pad Derek bought but they shove a pillow under his ankle so he doesn't put too much weight on it. It makes it slightly harder to balance but Derek doesn't mind him holding on or wobbling.

Stiles climbs to his feet and hops over to the board that has their days planned out.

"It's time to go shopping," Stiles tells him.
"Good boy," Derek praises, coming up behind him to wrap his arms around his waist. Stiles hums happily and leans back into his hold.

"What are we going shopping for?" Stiles asks. Derek kisses his head and nudges him toward the front door.
"We said we wanted to buy toys and we didn't do that. Do you still want to?" Derek asks as he shrugs his leather jacket on. Stiles nods, wide eyed.
"Th-that sounds good."

Derek chuckles and pulls him in for a hug. Stiles snuggles into his chest, smiling as Derek squeezes him tight.
"Come on then, love, let's go."

Stiles' legs shake slightly as they walk through the door of the shop but Derek soothes him with a hand on his neck. When Stiles seems like he won't drop his crutches and fall the next step he takes Derek let's his hand slide down his back and he slips his fingers under the hem of his shirt.

Derek keeps his hand on the small of Stiles' back, guiding him along to the aisle he wants to see.

"I know some things I want, but you can always say no. And you can tell me if there's anything you want to try," Derek explains.

Stiles just follows along as Derek picks up a small gag, advertised for beginners. He grabs another with two chains attached, nipple clamps on the end.