5: "Hoax?"

Holding your breath, you twisted the door handle with little effort, doing so, a menacing sensational feeling had crept its way up your spine, making you shiver at the slightest movement. Once the door creaked open, you were met with a freezing chill that prickled your warm skin, turning it cold. Suddenly, your ears where met with the whimper of Anti who was hiding behind you.

Slowly, being sure not to make a sound, you turned the handle all the way, pushing open the heavy metal door in front of you. In an instant, you had regret opening that said door, all what you were left with was something out of a nightmare. It was worse than a nightmare, something WAY worse.

'Why the hell would Anti want to show me something like this? Is it possible that a human is capable of doing something such as this?' Was all that ran through your mind as you stared back at the terror. It was utterly disturbing, yet, you couldn't seem to take your eyes off of it.

You could hear the man behind you shift, as he placed two hands behind your back, pushing you inwards to the door slightly. Willingly, you walked in, not really being as petrified as you once were. Although, the scenery was quite astonishing, it was highly interesting to you. You've never seen a case such as this, and you found it quite accelerating.

"Fock," Anti mumble as he looked at the stained covered walls, crimson dried blood covered most of it. The walls were grey, well you assumed they were before all the blood covered most of it, while the bed was dirty with the same color as the walls. "'Tis is a million times worse than last time..."

You turn to Anti, clearly confused as to what Anti meant by 'Last time'. Eventually, you shrugged it off and continued to look around for clues or anything, most likely as to why Anti decided to bring you here. You still had left to find that out, as well as to who this horrid room could possibly belong to.

"Anti, why did you...bring me here?" You suddenly ask as you crouched down to feel around for anything useful, only to find pools of blood. Lifting your hand up, the entire palm and your fingers were covered in crimson liquid, and by the looks of it, the blood was fairly new. Growing your upcoming suspicion.

You could hear Anti shut the door behind you, the creaking of the heavy metal and it scraping on the ground made it fairly noticeable. This made the room pitch black, and a lot more ominous than it really should have been. Once you turned around, you noticed, through the darkness of the room, that you couldn't see Anti. Let alone hear him. He still has yet to answer, and you may had an idea as to why.

"Anti," you called out to no where in particular, since the room was so dark and you were very sure that he wasn't even in there. Your suspicion grew within the second as you could see no movement inside the room you were currently in. "Anti, this isn't funny! Come on, where the hell are you? Don't you think about scaring me, or I swear to-"

You were cut off short from your sentence as you felt a cold hand press against the back of your neck, only to be quickly removed. With wide eyes, you quickly turn around only to be met with darkness. This wasn't Anti, the touch was colder than his, you knew it couldn't and wasn't him, the touch was almost piercing. A shiver did run up your spine though, making your muscles tense.

Once again,  you felt another cold hand press up against you, only this time, it was against your cheek. It was cold, rather large, and covered in some liquid that you assumed was blood. The said hand retracted itself before you were able to get a good look at it.

"Hmmm," a very deep voice hummed in your ear, making you tense dramatically. The voice sounded a bit static, but still audible. "Indeed...I find it strange, how Host hasn't found you yet...or...Google...such a pretty thing, I was sure they'd get to you before I did...you are a prize...."