Little Kids, Teenagers, They're All Hellions.

Two Years Later

Seth stuck his tongue out at me, and patted my slightly swollen belly. I rolled my eyes a little when he started to grin goofily at Mal or Seth Jr.

And they say girls get all goo-goo over babies.

Speaking of, a baby started screaming in the not-so-far distance, and I heard Car sigh. I smiled, thinking about her and Kody's baby boy, Nathan. It's hard to tell who's hair color he has, because Car and Kody's hair is the same color, but he got his eyes from Kody, for sure.

It's traditional for werewolves to marry (if they've found they're mates) once they are both eighteen. Car got pregnant a few months after they mated, because both of them were eighteen, and married like a month after they mated. Car is quite the planner.

I had to wait another six months before I turned eighteen, and the next month I was Mrs. Seth Malakye Hamilton Chase (I know that that is not traditional, but all you people getting on my case about it can bite me). Car planned most of it. She went over the top. Way over the top, and if she weren't pregnant I would have stopped her, but I've learned something over the years: DO NOT SCREW WITH A  PREGNANT WOMAN, WEREWOLF OR NO. It is a suicidally bad idea.

That was about a year and a half or so ago, and I am now four months pregnant with--

"Demetri!" I exclaimed. Seth looked at me weirdly.

"You really want to name our child Demetri?" He asked incredulously. Then muttered something like, "I am really glad I got you to promise no names from Glee or Bones."

It's true, he really did have to get me promise. Otherwise, I'd probably be insisting Camille "Bones" or Quinn Beth for a girl or Jared Booth or Puck Finn for a boy.

Examining those names, I'm glad Seth made me promise.

"How about Seth Jr.?"

"No. Ooh, Rayne?"

"Uh-uh. Dylan? Could be girl or boy." We didn't know.

I shook my head. Chewing my lip, I suggested, "Piper?" Seth gave me a look.

"No characters from The Lost Heroes."

"But they're names! We can't rule out every name, ever!" My lip quivered. I have come to appreciate period hormones; they have nothing on pregnancy hormones.

Seth pulled me into a hug. If I were not pregnant, I would not have accepted this, but unfortunately, my whacked out hormones seemed to not have gotten the memo.

"Shh, it's okay, we'll figure out what to name him." I could tell from his tone that he thought this was a completely ridiculous thing to cry about, but he knew better than to say.

"Her." Even without the doctor's confirmation, I knew this much. Seth thought I was nuts, so did every male, but if you asked one of the mothers, they'd pop their husbands upside the head and nod knowingly.

I sniffled, coming out of my slightly amused thoughts. I pulled back from Seth. "I know," I hiccuped slightly. "I'm just afraid our baby will be born without a name."

"BT, we still have five months to figure it out, don't worry." Seth soothed. I started to hyperventilate.

Five months! Am I ready to be a mother in five months!?!

"Mal, calm down. You will be an amazing mother." He soothed, rubbing my arms. I tried to calm down. Seth would say that, he's my mate, and I'm pregnant. He could be lying.

I knew he wasn't. It's just whether I believe him.

I leaned against him, sighing.

I thought about what he called me and rolled my eyes. BT stands for Burnt Toast, which he started calling me a few months after we started dating, because of my tendency to burn toast.