Chapter 4

✽ ✼ ✻ Eun Tak ✽ ✼ ✻ 

         After Sung Ha and Min Joo helped me pack, they left together. Of course, I gave them my adress so they can visit me. The rooftop room was pretty far from school but it's nearer to the Goblin's house, just my luck.

        I was happy about it though. Maybe someday, I'll see him, accidentaly, again. Even just a glance would be great if I were to see him again.

         Sleeping is the best way to get rid of the problems that I have going on right now. I just wanted to be happy. It feels like as if I have to lives of planting seeds from what I've been going through.

           In the morning, the moving company arrived and took all of mine and dad's things, making sure to put my scarf on, O went outside to meet the workers. The driver was nice to let me sit with him instead of taking a cab. In the middle of the drive, it suddenly rain.

           He must be feeling sad again. Why does he have to be sad? Sure, I can't go to him but why is he so sad? I promise to come back to him. He didn't even know when I'll be back. Did something happened to him?

           "Kid, we're here." The driver said.

           I look from the window to see the old building that Ms. Sunny used to own. It's still looking good but there are innovations here and there.

           The truck driver and another man started to put my things down and towards the rooftop. There I spotted a lady sitting, looking towards the roof of other houses.

             "Anyeonghaseyo, I'm the new tenant, Nam Shi Eun." I said as I bow. The lady turned around, and it was like in a slow motioned video where she flicked her hair so easily. There I recognized my old friend.

             "Deh, I'm Wang Su-" Ms. Sunny stopped in mid-sentence and lift her brows unbelievably. "Part Timer?!" She said.

            "Ms. Sunny?" I asked in disbelief. Ms. Sunny eyed me cautiously before standing up. She eyed me up and down before taking a step back.

             "Eun Tak?" She asked.

              I nodded and looked at her with the same look. Wang Yeo said that they are both grim reapers. But how come Ms. Sunny wears this bright yellow cardigan?

           "Why, why do you have that face?" Ms. Sunny asked. I touched my cheeks slowly and smiled.

           "Ah, I'll explain it to you later. I'll just help them for now." I said and bowed again. Ms. Sunny gave me a look saying that I'm unbelievable before disappearing into thin air.

          "That'll be 25,000 won, kid." The man said. I handed the money and thank the men before disappearing inside my room. Suddenly Ms. Sunny is standing infront of me.

        "Akkachagmiya, you scared me." I said as I dropped my backpack.

       "Deh, but why do you have that face. It's not your face." Ms. Sunny asked. She touch my face and pinch my cheek to make sure. I winced slightly as she pinch my left cheek harshly.

        "I was reincarnated. But I guess grim reaper can see my real face." I shrugged and loomed at Ms. Sunny who is doing the same.

       "How about Hyung? Are you two seeing each other?" Ms. Sunny ask in concern. I shook my head slowly. I'm embarassed infront of these two grim reapers. It's bacause I'm the reason they couldn't rest in peace.

         "We should go to him? Woo Bin is there right now. Kadja!" Ms. Sunny said. She pulled my arm but I pulled it back.

        "Ani, ani. I can't. He won't recognize me." I said in embarassment. Ms. Sunny sighed and crossed her arms.