2/2 eleven.

i should've made matthew connor because it would've made this chapter less awkward knowing what the character looks like and what he's like but too late now lol enjoy and comment if u wanna

troye stood in front of his mirror, something that he found himself doing a lot lately. he looked at himself up and down, multiple times, a frown on his pretty lips. his small, delicate hands moved down to his thighs, pinching and squeezing softly. his fingertips then started to brush over his hips, and his tummy, a small whimper escaping him. it didn't really matter, because no one was there to hear it, anyways.  no wonder jacob doesn't like me, the small boy thought, his lower lip starting to quiver. he couldn't help but let out another tiny whimper, his vision going blurry as he thought about how pretty val was, who jacob was currently out with.  small troye hid his pretty face in his hands, starting to sob, his tiny body trembling awfully. nothing but little whimpers and hiccups left his lips as he cried, not able to stop himself anymore.

he didn't hear matthew enter, didn't hear him come up the stairs, didn't hear him gasp softly at the sight of the tiny boy. his heart broke. they had never really been close, never been alone without jacob before. troye always just sat there when they hung out, listening shyly, staring at them in awe.  still, matthew had always found the small boy quite adorable, absolutely precious. they never really talked, apart from the usual smalltalk, but it was still enough for him to discover troye's angelic personality. matthew would ask troye how he was, and troye would beam and get so excited because matthew cared, and then troye would tell matthew that he was good, thank you so much, and ask how matthew was, and if he had eaten anything at all today. no matter what matthew said, he'd get spoiled with a lovely snack, anyways. needless to say, seeing him like this hurt.

"troye", matthew breathed out oh so softly, not wanting to scare little troye, who had still not noticed him. the small boy looked up, his eyes widening. "o-oh my gosh, 'm s-so s-sorry, i-i didn't k-know you'd come m-matthew, j-jakey didn't tell me. 'm s-sorry. do y-you want to d-drink something? i-i can cook i-if you'd like?", he practically whimpered out, and matthew's heart was completely shattered by now. even though troye seemed absolutely devastated, he still cared more about matthew than himself.  matthew just looked at the tiny boy, noticing the red marks on his body, some of them moon-shaped, from troye pressing his fingernails into his skin. they were very light and would probably be gone in the next 10 minutes. still, they showed matthew what must have happened, why babytroye was crying his little heart out.

without thinking twice, matthew walked over to troye's closet, opening and searching through it. the small boy watched shyly, not minding matthew going through his stuff, just wondering. matthew pulled some things out, kneeling down in front little troye. "one leg up", he ordered softly, and troye did just that. being ordered to do something only affecting him with jacob, because he loved only jacob. "the other one, now."  matthew pulled the pretty tennis skirt up troye's smooth legs, gently fixing the waistband over the small boys even prettier tummy. it was white, and had a few lace details near the hem. he then put white, lacy overknee socks on his small feet, pulling them up. it already looked beautiful like that. "arms up", he then told troye, who obeyed, giggling softly as his sweater was pulled over his head and got stuck a little bit. lastly, he put a black, oversized d.a.r.e shirt on him, gently tucking it into his skirt. "j-jakey's", troye whispered softly, and matthew nodded.  troye had many, many skirts and dresses, but was never brave enough to actually wear them. he was just too scared. but with matthew, he felt warm and comfortable, and he liked how matthew didn't say anything, didn't ask, just made him feel better.  they did his make-up together, constantly giggling. troye was already breathtakingly pretty, matthew found, so they only put some mascara and lipbalm, not wanting to hide his natural beauty.

"jacob is gonna faint when he sees you."

••

matthew decided to take troye out to go eat ice cream with him and his friend. her name was hari, and she was the prettiest girl troye had ever seen. he mostly stayed quiet, leaning against matthew and admiring hari, but he still had lots and lots of fun. and then, she invited him to have a sleepover with her, and troye's eyes widened, a small gasp escaping his lips. he thanked her, and told her yesyesyesplease, and now he was going to stay over at her place on wednesday. he's never been on  sleepover before. 

••

"d-do y-you th-think j-jakey is p-pretty, t-too?", little troye asked softly, sitting on the couch with matthew, cuddling him.

"maybe i'd find him pretty if he wasn't so annoying."  troye giggled adorably, covering his mouth.

"j-jakey i-isn't a-annoying!", he exclaimed, still giggling.

"he's super annoying. he just gets soft around you", matthew explained, grinning teasingly. 

"nuh uh!", troye breathed out, looking at matthew with wide eyes. "h-he tickles me s-sometimes."  matthew laughed. "okay, I take it back. jacob is terrible. You should move in with us to get away from that horrible person."  troye giggled again, hiding his face in his hands. matthew was so funny. but then, the small boy frowned, looking at his lap. "th-that's not n-necessary. h-he's never here a-anymore, a-anyways."  matthew furrowed his eyebrows. "why not?" troye played with matthew's hands shyly. "h-he's a-always w-with v-val."  matthew looked even more confused now. "that blonde bitch?", he asked, and troye gasped, quickly placing his tiny hands over matthew's mouth. "b-batchi", he whispered. "batchi?", matthew repeated, his voice muffled against troye's hands. the small boy nodded seriously. "sh-she's a b-batchi."  matthew let out a fond laugh. "that blonde batchi?", he asked again, correcting himself. troye nodded. "obnoxious, annoying voice? badly applied make-up? doesn't know the bands on her t-shirts?" troye nodded again. "jacob hates her."  now it was troye's turn to be confused. "wh-what?", he asked softly, tilting his head a bit. "he told us how much she annoys him a few days ago, how she's incredibly fake, and he called her a stupid bi-" - "m-matthew!" "batchi."  "b-but h-hes always w-with her. h-hes w-with her r-right now", troye said softly. matthew shook his head. "nah, something must be wrong. He really does hate her."  they heard the door being unlocked, and troye sat up in brendons lap, squealing excitedly. "jakey!", he whispered happily, squirming.  matthew sighed fondly, wishing that he had someone who would be so excited to see him. he felt like jacob didn't even appreciate it.

before troye could jump up and rush to the door, jacob was already in the living room. his body tensed up and his jaw clenched a bit as he saw what was happening, troye cuddling with matthew like that. he was jealous. don't get him wrong, he knew matthew had a boyfriend and he loved matthew a lot, but troye was his, and his only.

••

jacob got out of the shower, not completely drying off. He just wrapped the towel around his waist before walking into the living room.  he stopped in his tracks, just taking in the sight of the tiny boy. he was laying on the couch, sleeping. his skirt had risen up, showing his pretty lace panties, and he was wearing jacob's shirt. fuck.