three.

little troye sat on the counter, his feet dangling high above the ground. he stared at the digital clock on the microwave. 5:47pm, it read. 13 minutes. troye whimpered softly, he needed jacob to come home now. he had prepared icecream with warm chocolate sauce and strawberrys for jacob to distract himself earlier, but it just made him even more excited for him to come home.

when he finally heard the door open, he immediately sat down at the breakfast island, trying to look cool and uninterested. of course, it didn't work, because he was almost trembling in excitement. he heard a deep, raspy moan that made him squeeze his little legs together, biting his lower lip to keep himself from whimpering. "that smells amazing", jacob said, and troye beamed at the praise. "i-i m-made y-you ice c-cream", he answered quietly, blushing. jacob went down on his knees, taking small troye's oh so tiny hand into his own, much bigger one. "troye, my love, my baby, my kitten. will you marry me?", he asked, his forehead resting against the back of troye's hand. the small boy blushed furiously, giggling into his other hand. "g-get u-up, s-silly  j-jakey!", he said, his voice cracking because he was just so flustered and needy for jacob. he couldn't help the way his little body reacted.

jacob got up, pouting. "is that a no?", he asked, and troye was still giggling into his sweaterpaws as he nodded. jacob grinned. "nice sweater, wish i had it", and troye blushed furiously because it was jacob's sweater. "t-too b-bad it's m-mine", troye then said, biting his lower lip to keep himself from giggling. he looked up at jacob through his pretty eyelashes and jacob grinned. "is someone feeling confident today?", he asked, his voice suddenly sounding different. troye knew that tone, and his eyes widened as he jumped up and ran away. but jacob was tall and strong and he had small troye over his shoulder in no time. troye giggled and screamed quietly, his hands clutching the back of jacob's shirt scaredly. oh, he's so strong, troye thought and oh god, he could manhandle me so easily. "j-jacob!", he giggled. "h-have m-mercy!" jacob shook his head, laughing. "oh no, troye, you won't get out of this." troye rubbed his cute little cheek against jacob's back, whining and whimpering. "p-please don't t-tickle me, j-jakey, p-please", he pleaded, holding onto jacob for dear life. jacob let troye down, laying him on his back on their couch. he quickly straddled him and pinned his wrists down above his head, his other hand slowly going up and down troye  side. and, oh my god. little troye flushed red, immediately very very needy because jacob was pinning him down. there were tears in his pretty little eyes because he felt very overwhelmed and ashamed and needy. jacob was immediately alarmed, concern in his voice and features as he looked at his best friend. "what's wrong?", he asked, and troye whimpered as he turned his head and tried to reach jacob's big hand that was pinning him down to rub his cheek against it. jacob let go of troye's wrists and held his hand to his head, the small boy immediately leaning and rubbing against it needily. "i-i d-don't f-feel c-comf-comfortable", he stuttered, and jacob quickly changed their positions so troye was in his lap. "p-pet m-me, p-please, j-jacob", he whimpered and jacob's hand was in the small boy's curls in no time, rubbing and scratching and caressing softly. "like that?", he asked, his voice deep but quiet and troye nodded, purring and whimpering into jacob's neck.