six.

troye took lots of naps while he was sick, and he also ate lots of fruit that jacob cut up for him. his cheeks always became even more flushed when the tall man took care of him like that, tucking him in and helping him with everything.

little troye got so much attention from jacob that he didn't even want to get well again. he always got cuddles and coos and tummyrubs. usually, jacob only cuddled him when he was sad and cried, but that didn't happen very often anymore, especially not when jacob was around. jacob made him happy, so troye almost never cried anymore, at least not for his usual standards. he was kind of a crybaby, really.

but now jacob was going to take troye's temperature and the tiny boy was really, really, really nervous. how was he supposed to stay calm when jacob was going to see his bum and touch him and ohgodohgodohgod this was going to go so wrong.

little troye was laying on his stomach, his flushed face pressed into a pillow, whimpering softly at the thought of big and tall jacob taking his temperature. his eyes widened a little, when was the last time he shaved? he quickly ran his hand over his smooth legs, sighing out in relief, biting his lower lip softly. he then rushed upstairs, quickly taking off the pretty nightgown and his panties and instead putting on a pair of nice, pink lace panties and cute pajama pants with bunnies on them. he threw one of jacob's t-shirts on and then went downstairs again.

he couldn't lay there in just his nightgown, it'd only make his imagination run even wilder. him, in a nightgown, all sick and tiny with big and strong jacob touching him and oh gosh, no troye, stop, you're terrible.

he laid down again, pretty face pressed into the pillow as jacob came back into the room. "oh?", the tall man asked in surprise, gently tugging at the shirt. "c-cold", little troye lied, thankful that jacob couldn't see his blushy cheeks. "alright", jacob said softly, worriedly, his fingertips brushing up and down troye's pale arms. "are you warm enough now?" his voice was deep and raspy and troye felt like he was gonna cum if jacob kept talking. "y-yes", troye said, wiggling his plump and beautifully round bum a little. "j-jakey...", he whispered. "a-are you sure you won't be u-uncomfortable?" jacob didn't reply, he just very gently pulled the tiny boys pajama pants down, letting the elastic band sit just below his obscene bum, pushing it up a little. he then continued with the pretty lace panties. "don't clench", he ordered softly, waiting until babytroye relaxed before he gently spread his cheeks a little bit, putting the thermometer inbetween. troye had tears in his pretty eyes, trembling from how good jacob's hands felt and how gentle he was. he grabbed his stuffed giraffe and pressed it close to his chest. jacob gently rubbed the tiny boys lower back. "shh", he whispered. "it's okay, it's just me, you're safe.. don't be scared.." he didn't know if it calmed him or turned him on even more. "j-j-jakey", he mewled, but jacob just gently pressed down on his back. "shh.. almost done." after a few seconds, he took the thermometer out and gently pulled both panties and pajamas up again. troye's temperature was pretty high, but not high enough to go to a hospital. "you did so well.. good boy." troye mewled at the praise, absolutely wrecked, jacob affecting him way too much.