A nightmare on elm street

I take a deep breath. I thought about everything with Johnny & I and I knew it was right. what I was doing wasn't wrong because he loves me . I guess I'm just afraid of what Leonardo will end up doing . Leonardo cares for me but I don't know how far he'll go . I know that he won't hurt me where I end up hating him but he will hurt me when I end up losing him and Johnny and that's the path it's either one or the other . I was pacing back and forth and deciding whether I made the right decision. That's all my life was. Getting into problems I didn't want to face and making decisions I didn't wanna make. I stand in front of the door. I knock twice. Johnny answers it. I bite my nail. "Jessica." He said. "Johnny." I looked up and smiled. "Come in." He smiled . "I can't do this anymore." I sighed . "Do what? Baby just please." He started. "Leonardo will do anything so that we aren't together . " I whisper . He lifted my chin and kissed me. "Why don't we run away far away." He smiled . "I wish we could but we can't Johnny. Not right now . Not like this." I remarked . "Why not it'll be better." He smirked. "I'm not going to let him win ." I said. "But you're gonna let me win right?" He whispered and kissed my neck. I heard keys jingle in the door. Sadie walked in. "What's she doing here?" I asked. "I don't know." He shrugged . "Johnny why is she here." I snapped. "He thought you were going to agree on the traveling terms. I know how to make a person disappear." She smirked . "In a bad way . You can go home now Sadie." I said. "Love too ." She said. She rolled her eyes . Johnny stood in silence . I paced . "Sit down ." Johnny stuttered. "Are you sleeping with her?" I asked. "No I'm not . Are you serious right now?" He questioned. "I don't know if I can just trust anyone right now and especially not her. "Shh." He put his finger on my lip. "Everything will be fine ." He said . "We just have to make sure DiCaprio keeps his mouth shut." He continued. "No Johnny you're not hurting him." I said . "Why not?" He asked . "When I first met you . You said he wasn't the guy that deserved to be treated that way." I said . "Until I found out he's possessive and controlling ." He said and caressed my face. "We need to break up it's the only way . Your reputation will be safe and no one will know me or recognize me or even care for my name." I said. "We can't hide this . I love you I want to share that with the world." He smiled . "Then what do you decide we do." He said. "Let the tabloids make their money ." He smiled . He kissed me and held me close . "I love you." He panted . I smashed my lips onto his. Maybe perhaps this will all blow over sooner than expected . I just hope Leonardo won't do something overly exaggerated. At least that's not the Leonardo I know but the Leonardo I once knew is long gone and maybe that's why I care about him so much.