Cry baby

I open my eyes and see that Leo is asleep. I slightly smile and get up . I watch tv get a granola bar and coffee. My phone starts to ring and it's Johnny . "Good morning sunshine the earth says hello." I said . "Jess ..." he cries . "Johnny what happened ?" I said and got up from where I was sitting . "Jess I fucked up." He cried . "Johnny calm down where are you?" I said. "I want you to know that I love you okay . I will always love you and I want you to know this is for me and it's not your fault." He stuttered. "Johnny no don't say that please just tell me where you are please." I cried . "I can't this world of ours just isn't for me." He said. I started crying more and more . "Johnny you better tell me where the fuck you are I'm not messing around please baby I love you . We can figure this out just please don't leave me please ." I cried . "I just want you t-to be happy and not worry about me anymore ." He said. "Please Johnny don't do this to me please . Johnny just tell me where you are please baby." I cried . "Goodbye my sweet . My first love I'll miss you." He said and hung up the phone. I balled my eyes out . "Hey hey what's wrong?" Leonardo said. "We n-need to call the cops." I said. I dialed 911 . "Yes hello I think my friend is trying to attempt suicide ."