Nick of time

I sat on my bed deciding if I should text leo . Or my friend in beacon or Derek . I just wasn't sure. But it didn't last long .

Me: dinner tonight?
Johnny : I'll be there at 8 :)
I smiled at my phone.

I took a few pictures in the mirror

I took a few pictures in the mirror . Everything was still bothering me and I didn't know what to do. I was confused my head and heart had a constant battle. The heart always won and the head said fuck it. And so I did . I just didn't want to be that girl that everyone knows . The 'I can change him' girl. It wasn't my problem and it wasn't possible . It's like this you can't break something and expect it to automatically be fixed . Sure you can glue it back together but it's still broken it's not all fixed . Its not what it originally was or what you thought it was. There's no point in fixing it if it's already broken . It was 8 :16 . Sixteen minutes late I wondered if he was even coming until I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and there was Johnny . He smiled "well hey ." He said kissing my cheek . "I bought These for you . You're so beautiful baby." He said handing me flowers. "Thank you babe so are you gonna tell me where we're going by the way." I said as we walked in the car. "Be patient everything needs patiences ." He smirked. "Do you really believe in patience ." I whispered seductively . "In most occasions yes but for you I'm willing to make an exception . " he played along. "Oh are you?" I said as the butterflies exploded. "Yeah with certain things." He said. "What kind of things ? " I bit my lip . "Things that will make me crash this car if you don't stop." He said. "So no answer then?" I laughed. "No . Don't you like the mystery ? The adventure?" He smiled. "Oh not when I spent almost an hour getting dressed for a dinner that I was told would be nice ." I grinned. "That's not the only thing that's nice." He said glancing up and down. "Wouldn't you think so." I chuckled. "Roxy's. have you ever been there?" He sighed. "No . But now I have ." I laughed. "So how was brunch with Leonardo huh?" He joked. "Okay I guess we were kind of talking about you." I said. We ordered and sat at the table . Roxy's looked like a mix between the cheese cake factory and a five star restaurant it was really nice an elegant but from the outside it just looked kind of like a regular cheese cake factory. "Johnny!" A women greeted him . "Oh god ." He whispered In my ear. "Who's this ?" She said in a rude bitchy tone . "This is Jessica . We're kind of together. " he smirked grabbing my hand . "Yeah right ." She rolled her eyes . "And why is that hard to believe ?" I smiled. "I know why you're really doing this Johnny and it's making me sick. " she continued. Avoiding me. "Listen Amy were not together and we kind of never were ." He said. "Oh so you just sleeping in my apartment for a couple of days on end was nothing to you." She explained. This was really awkward I didn't understand I kind of zoned out as they were barking at each other . I was just thinking what if I just stayed home ignored his cute texts . Ignored him and ignored the fact that we constantly flirted with each other and acted cute . But what if that that was just for us maybe he just didn't do relationships?A supervisor came and told her to take the night off she pouted angry at Johnny and left . I couldn't help but to also be pissed. I sat there with my head in my hands bored and ate the food that had finally came. I frowned. "What's wrong baby." He said grabbing my hand. "Nothing." I shrugged with an annoyed tone. "Why are you mad?" He said. "Like you care?" I said . "I didn't think you would be so bitchy over some other girl." He said . "Some other girl that you intended to make jealous and it worked yeah it worked . " I snapped. I walked out . Johnny put $50 on the table and ran after me. "Why does it matter your my friend I know you told that shit to Leon ." He said. "I said that because he's my boss . He said that you were a dick head and I should stay away from you. But I missed you . I missed you Johnny. All the things he told me seemed true . He said that you just wanted to use me. But you know what I fucking did john I ignored everything my head told me I said fuck it because I genuinely thought you liked me. So I knew what was right. But me being a dumbass decided to come here to be part of some revenge plot . " I let everything out then just stood on the side walk. "I didn't like her it was just a fling that she can't get over." He said . "But you love her don't you?" I said. "No. I don't I like you Jess . I want to be with you . I didn't think she would ruin our night . I don't want to be your friend Jess . I want to be your boyfriend Jess baby I like you and that constantly thinking about you that you said . Do you just think you're some girl huh? Because your not okay you're special and I have feelings for you." He said. "Then why did you take me here?" I said. "I didn't think amy was gonna be here. I had good memories here I was gonna tell you about my summer about Leon it was gonna be amazing before she came and ruined our date ." He said ."hey maybe it's not too late." I said . I drove up to a spot that was about a 15 minute drive from the restaurant from there we could see a million stars and LA . "See perfect ." I said . "It is perfect ." He smirked . "So now that we're here are you gonna tell me about your summer and Leo ." I leaned back. But then he kissed me . The space closed in . I kissed back . I was making out with Johnny . He kissed my neck and tugged on my dress. "Johnny Johnny ." I said catching my breath. "What's wrong ?" He said . "I want to take things slow and just want to talk ." I smiled . "Slow ?" He whined. "Yes unless that's in issue then you can just take me home ." I laughed giving him a peck. "I thought you didn't like slow ." He smirked. "I never said that I asked you if you believed in patience." I smirked. "Okay well my summer was great I got a lot of auditions and met Leo . Leo was cool and he lit up a room. I had so many things in common with him. But the girls he landed I don't know ." He shrugged . "Why what do they do ." I said . "They always find a way to hurt him. One left town and never came back he's been cheated on . The thing is he wasn't the type of guy who deserved to be treated like shit. He treated girls right . Only stuck with one girl and got hung up on one girl. He was the Complete opposite of me when it came to girls. What he said to you I honestly think he cares about you a lot and doesn't want to see you hurt . I can't stop thinking about you Jess . It's almost impossible . " he said. I kissed him. "So then I'm your girlfriend . I Just need to know one thing." I said ."what's that babe?" He grinned . "Who's Amy?" I said . "Just a girl I would hook up with over the summer. I didn't have feeling for her and I told her I didn't want a relationship . And she kept arguing with me about this bs if we're nothing then why should we even sleep together and shit. So basically she fell in love with me and I am a dick but I can't magically have feelings for her so every time I go on a date like this one and she acts like we were a thing." He explained. "What about you have any crazy ex stories ?" "No but I did sleep with my bestfriend when I was WAsted ." I said. "What happened?" He smiled. "Well he was just there and we were both drunk and it just sort of happened. " I explained. "Was he good." He laughed. "I don't know it's kind of a blur now but the next morning he was really sweet and made me breakfast and we all went to my house and got hangover treatments ." I laughed. He touched my chin . "Uh- um I -I think I should be getting home now . "What's the rush ?" He whispered. I gave in and kissed him.

We got back to my house. "Can I come in ?" He said . "Johnny." I said in a seriously tone. "Kidding I'll call you tomorrow baby and I'll try to come by early if I'm not to tired ." He chuckled . He kissed me and that moment was perfect .