Dicaprio or depp?

"I'll think about it ." I hold his hand. He smiles . "Jess I need to talk to you." Johnny said. "What is it?" I said . "Sadie just got here." He said. "What ? Johnny that's amazing go talk to her." I said eagerly . "I just need to know one thing ." He said and stepped closer . "What is it?" I said. "You have to tell me that you're over me. I'm not in love with you anymore babe. I just need to here that . "He said. "Okay John Christopher Depp I'm no longer in love with you. I don't have those feelings anymore ." I said loud and clear. He smiled . "Thanks Jess ." He kissed my cheek and went to find Sadie .

I open the door again and Leonardo falls over hearing in on our conversation . "It's not polite to ease drop ." I smirked. "Maybe I was getting suspicious ." He said . "Oh we're you." I bit my lip. "So is it true that you no longer love Johnny Depp." He said and wrapped his arms around me . "Completely and utterly true." I said . "Then who is this man that stole your heart?" He smirked . "He's some jerk that screwed up but it's okay because I love him." I smiled. His smile widened and he kissed my lips deeply. He then let go. "He loves you too. You're so beautiful ." He said. I smash my lips into his and we fall onto Johnny's bed. He kisses me slow but passionately . He goes to my zipper and kisses my neck and licks my collar bone . "Wait !" I said. "What ?" He said caressing my face. "We can't have sex here ." I chuckled . "Yeah I guess that is kind of weird." He said. We left the party and it was good timing too . The crowds were getting huge .

We stop in front of my house

We stop in front of my house . We hop out of the car. I lean against the door. "I'm still kind of mad at you." I said . "Even after all we did at Johnny's you're still pissed?" He said. "Maybe. Yes. You broke my heart Leonardo and I don't know why. I get that you left the first time was because of Johnny." I started. "Hey hey baby don't beat yourself okay." He said looking into my eyes and held my shoulders. I looked into his bright blue eyes . I didn't understand anything . "Goodnight Leonardo ." I said and tried to close the door . "You're not even going to listen to me?" He said. "I'm listening." I said. "I wasn't happy . I thought I was but I wasn't . I have to tell you for the longest time I hated myself for doing that to Johnny and how everything played out. I just didn't want you to leave me." He said . "So you left me and somehow you think that's okay." I said. "I didn't leave you." He said. "What do you think this is Dicaprio ?" I said. "It's been two years and you haven't been with anyone else." He said . "You know why." I said . "Because your in love with me and I love you." He said. My stomach was filled with butterflies I loved when he said that. When he says I love you and it's sincere. It's the truth . I played it off like I didn't care because he broke up with me. "I gave you a chance and you screwed up like Johnny." I said . "Don't you fucking compare me to Johnny . I never made you feel insecure Jessica. I never cheated on you." He said and held my face but I pushed my head to the side sliding my face out of his hands . "You weren't happy . So what makes you think you will be happy?" I said. "When we're together because this time I know for sure that you don't have feelings for Johnny ." He said. That's it. He thought I was going to leave him for Johnny . "That's what this is about you were jealous and I bet you were wondering all those months if I was with Johnny didn't you." I explained . He stayed quite . "I don't know you cheated on him. I just thought-" he started. "You thought I didn't love you just because you almost might've had a baby." I said . "I'm different now." He said . "That's what you said last time Leonardo and I'm not falling for it anymore." I said. He held my face and kissed me . "Just think about it ." He said . I nod my head . I open the door he follows in. "You still have all my clothes in your closet . " he said . "The clothes you left." I bit my lip. "Why not burn them or something ." He said as I straddled his waist. "They're special I don't know ." I said . He kissed me again and we laid down . "I love you ." He said . "I know ." I smiled . He gave me one more peck and drifted to sleep .