Leonardo and Jessica 💔

Johnny stumbles over. "Can I talk to you my darling ." Leonardo said . "I'm not yours Leonardo." I said . "I'll leave ." Johnny said . "You don't have to leave." I smiled . He smiled lightly . "No I should ." He swallowed hard and gave a stink eye to Leonardo. "What do you want?" I said. He gripped my waist hard . "What do I want ? What do I want? I want you!" He said . "I don't love you ." I said "That's what everyone fucking says." He yelled . "Can you keep your voice down." I said . He let go of the grip and paced around . "Leonardo." I started . "Jessica I love you and I can't be without you . I want you to be my wife ." He said. "I can't do this anymore. I'm sorry." I said . His eyes turned red and watery . I peaked out the window . "Who's that in the Mercedes?" I asked. He stayed quite . "I can't believe you brought her to my house. What did you even say to her?" I said . He continued to cry . "I love you ." He said . "Please just get out of my house ." I said. "What do I have to do ?" He said . "You're Leonardo DiCaprio figure it out ." I said . He came closer . "Don't . You should marry her." I said . He punched the wall . "Leonardo stop ." He kept punching it until his hand was bright red an swollen. "I don't love you Leonardo ." I said . "Is this what you wanted ?" He said . I frowned my eyebrows . "You wanted Johnny and I to fall in love for you and now you're in love with neither ." He said . "I am in love with you ! I just can't stand this part of us . I just wish we could go back to what we were before . The person I fell in love with but it's to late ." I said I looked at my hands . "Hey look at me . Look at me ." He said holding my hands . I looked up . "I can be that person." He said . I shook my head . My eyes were blurring . "Please just- " "give you a chance?" I said . "I can't do that I've already given enough to you. I gave you two years of my life Leonardo ." I said . "I don't want to do this ." He said . "Then we don't have to ." I said . "I mean break up ." He said . "Leonardo you have to give me time . " I said . "What is Johnny going to give you?" He said . "Nothing I want from you." I said . "I gave up everything for you what else do you want me to do?" He said . "Leonardo I just wanted to be treated like I was yours from the start and I don't know why you've always treated me like I don't deserve you." I said . "I've treated like a queen I've given you everything . I don't know what else you want." He said . "I wanted you. I loved you . I loved you so much I don't think I would've stopped ." I said . "What made you stop ." He cried . "That I've always will just be some secret in the shadows and that you've changed for good this time and it's not my fault or yours . " I sat next to him as his eyes puffed . His bright blue eyes became a watery mist . "I want you to know that I did love you Leonardo and I still do . I want you to know I didn't leave you for Johnny . I don't want you to hate me . I just want to ask if you're really in love with me. "No Leo loves me." Kate said. She had tears running down her eyes and Leonardo hugging her. "It's gonna be okay . Just wait for me in the car please." He said. "No who is this ?" She murmured . "I'm Jessica ." I started . "But that doesn't matter because I was never mentioned ." I said and stormed out of the room . I was crying . "What's wrong ?" Johnny said . I hugged him and cried into his shoulder . "Jessica." Leonardo pleaded . I walk towards him . I take his hand and lead him outside . "I can't do this anymore ." I said . "You can't do this to me ." He said . "Do you love me." I said . "Yes ." He said . "Prove it ." He smashed his lips into mine .

I wiped a tear off my face

I wiped a tear off my face . "I'm sorry that's not enough anymore ." I said . "I already purposed to you ." He said . "I don't want that I want you . I don't want to share you with some other person . I don't want secrets I just want you to be mine ." I said. He kissed my cheek . "I'm sorry ." He went to the car and started it up. I felt horrible like I had been stabbed . I can't believe he would do this to me I loved him. Kate followed along and she didn't take one glimpse at me. "It'll be different with you." I said . "What does that mean ?" She said. "He won't be ashamed of you ." I said . I wiped my eyes and went back inside.