Total eclipse

I get out of bed . Leonardo blinks and goes back to sleep. I take a shower and put some clothes on . I sit on the couch and fix myself a sandwich . Leonardo walks in the room. "Hey ." He smiled. "Hey babe ." I smiled. He sit next to me and gives me a kiss. "Are you hungry ?" I asked . "Not after what just happened." He said. I chuckled. "You're not gonna say anything?" He said. "What is there to say. I love you . Now we're together ." I said. He smiled . "I have to go beautiful ." He kisses my nose . "What ? Why?" I said. "I have to change and shower." He said. I rolled my eyes and said nothing . "What hey I'll be right back." He said. He opened the door and Amy , Johnny , and Leonardo's ex were by in front of the door. "What the fuck is this ." Johnny said. "Oh shut up Johnny ." Leonardo said. "No I want to know why you're here and why I found out from Johnny !" She said. "Amy why are you still here ." I said. "Because Johnny and I are having a baby." Amy said. I rubbed my temples as Leonardo gripped my hand . "Everyone go home . We're together now." He looked at me and smiled. "You know he's right there's too many people here ." I said.  Amy tried pulling Johnny . "Come on babe why are we even here?" "If it bothers you can leave ." Johnny said. "Fine don't call me Johnny but I'll be back." Amy said. She left . "What do you want from me Johnny?" I said. "I didn't know where the fuck you were ." He said. "Answer the fucking question!" I yelled. "Hey calm down ." Leonardo said . "Can you give us some privacy friend ." Johnny faked smiled. "Why did you call her?" Leon asked pointing to his ex. "Because Jessica told me you were fucking some other chick that's why she chose me not because she loved me!" He yelled. "And?" I said. "She said that they were on a break and got back together last night ." Johnny explained . "You're fucking lying ." Leonardo said. I looked at him . "You don't honestly believe that bullshit?" He said. "I don't know." I said. "Actually we are broken up Johnny said that Leonardo was stalking you . I was worried because he's in love with you ." She explained. "Shit" Johnny said. "So it is true . How the fuck am I suppose to believe anything you say?" I said . "Just believe me this time ." He said . "No Johnny fuck off i loved you . You tried to love dme and you fooled me from the beginning so I'm done with you . Maybe we can be friends ." I said and walked away. "Is she serious." Johnny said. "She just needs to cool off I think you should go." Leonardo said. "So how was it huh ? Fucking her did you enjoy yourself are you happy now ?" He said. "Yeah Johnny I'm finally fucking happy and I hope you get everything in life but if you act like a shitty person your not gonna get shit ." Leonardo said . They argued back and fourth . "Leonardo come here ." I said .