Aressha and Jack swagger

Start from the beginning

I was completely annoyed that Areesha was coming to smackdown. I mean I already had to deal with her when ever im on NXT now here 24/7. Why couldn't they keep her there. She's not that great of a wrestler more like a wannabe.

I was walking to get to the diva's locker room when I heard

"cause then she'll get to see swagger more often than one a week at the gym." evan laughed.

Swagger. Jack swagger I questioned and countined to listen behind some stacked chairs.

"you should see her when she around him. she gets all scared and quiet. Last week he asked her what the time it was and she ran away cause she didn't know what to say."

awe little Areesha has a crush on jack. I giggled cause I knew jacks type and she wasnt even close.

"SHUT UP" she screamed. so the bitch does like jack. hmmm.

I have to tell Aj.

                         normal pov

I walking out of the locker room. after meeting some more divas and superstars I feel comfortable. Everyone seemed really kind and supportive.

I though walking and I wasn't paying attention

and I bumped in to a tall figure.

"oh im sorry uh jack" I said looking down.

and quickly walk way.

why'd I do that. im suck a dork. I thought

"wait Areesha!" jack said.

stopping me. how's uh I mean how you liking smackdown so far?."

it's alright.  I said.

alright he questioned.

what I wanted to say was it was absolutely amazing  especially since your here but what can out was a soft ugly yeah.

he smiled. "uh let me so you around then".

uh sure I guess.

  *time skip*

we walked around for what seem for hours but it was just a while as he had to go for a match soon.

"Areesha ill be back you can stay here and watch my match" he said

"I'd love to but I be watching it from a closer view."I smiled.

"what?"

you'll see. I winked and ran off to tell evan and sheamus. about my debut with swagger.

                  kelly kelly pov.

this was my chance to ruin her I watch as she ran out of swagger room I went in along with aj. we smiled at each other

" hey jack what's up" I said and aj nodded and smiled.

yeah how it going.

" what do you guys want now."he said less amused

" we can to wish you and ugh Areesha good luck." aj said.

"we hear she crazy worse than aj." i said.

aj looked at me "no offense." she rolled her eyes.

"she has a doll with your hair on it and she has millions of posters of you in her gym bag." I say

"apparently she has some sort of crush on you more of an obsession I think." aj adds. "she likes you a little to Much if you ask me."aj says.