06

UNEDITED

songs for this chapter:

the only reason - 5 seconds of summer (fave)

angles - the xx

i could live with dying tonight - emma lee

" it hurts to see

you cry,

it hurts to see

you smile-- especially when I'm not the reason of your tears and laughters."

[06] unbreakable

I slowly flutter my eyes open, as the rays of sunlight hits my eyes. I block them with the back of my hand and prop my other hand to help me sit up straight. I scanned the room I was in, this place was familiar-- like I have been here before, but I can't exactly point out. Then I brought myself up, I could lose my balance at any time now because of the lack of energy I was having. I don't know why I was even tired, everything from last night was a blur.

Soon, I heard whimpering. I march around the corner only to find Michael lying on the floor-- wincing in pain. My eyes grew wide and kneeled down to help the poor boy.

"Michael? What happened? Who did this to you?" I said, worry was all over me.

He could've died from all the blood that was spilling down the floor. From here, I can figure that his chest was ripped off over and over again and I was pretty sure it was a shapeshifter who did this.

I heard a loud bang from the other side and calls from my brother and Ashton. They immediately found us and almost gasp from the sight. "Who did this?" My voice became a whisper. Ashton and Ace locked eyes together for a long while before looking back at me.

"You did this."

+ + + + +

I was pure guilty for what I did to Michael. I totally forgot that the full moon was last night, I wasn't aware that I was about to turn and feel the urge to kill. But then, Michael. We haven't talk to each other yet. He was upstairs, waiting for his wounds to heal and I'm here, battling if I should go upstairs and apologize or just wait for him to come down and I'll apologize.

I counted for like thirty seconds before deciding to just go upstairs. I stood up and was startled by the banging through the door. I went to peek through the window to see Calum by the porch step, wanting to break the door base from the scrowl on his face. I was then confused, so I opened the door to see him piercing through me.

"Who are you?" He suddenly yelled at me with pure rage and I didn't get why. "Wh-what are you talking about?" I tensed to his tension.

"You tell me! Why are you doing this? Look, I don't know you- at all. Now you come here, confusing me. You make me feel like I have known you for years and you make me feel like I want to bang my head against a wall. Then this two old couple went to me, suddenly pointing a gun to my forehead. I nearly died, for God's sakes! They were telling me to get you out and I don't know what they were talking about. I wasn't even hiding you! I wasn't even happy that you came back like they thought I was. Now, you tell me what's going on or else I would be totally out of my freaking mind." His chest rose and fell, catching his breath. I was stunned, frozen to his outburst. My brain went malfunction as I try to understand his words. His words was still processing through me and I hang my jaw open to my surprise.

"You want to know what's going on?" My voice suddenly rose at it's peak, maybe I was mad to the fact that he came banging to my house and yell words that confuses me like this confuses him too.