Both Swara and Sanskar went to their beds and had a good night sleep.

(Third Person's POV - After three months) The weeks and months in the university just flew by. Many things happened in their lives.

Swara and Khushi became tough friends. Khushi and Swara both knew each other's weakness. Khushi used to visit Swara'shouse frequently though Swara was hesitant in the beginning but Khushi also being adamant made sure she visited Swara's house. Sharmishtha loved Khushi a lot, she became her fourth daughter. Nandini and Khushi together used to tease Swara. Khushi also knew about Ragini's psychological phobia and she introduced Swara to one of her psychologist friend who agreed to treat Ragini. Swara was elated to have Khushi beside her.

Swasan as usual fighting in the class be it academics and music

Swasan as usual fighting in the class be it academics and music. Swara topped in her class in any assignment that was thrown to her and Sanskar was always second. In the music their practice was reaching its peak. They made a lovely band. The band that Sanskar and Swara were part in, they named their group as the VI"DESI" Beat. But Swasan never spoke to each other until and unless it was related to work. They knew there was some chemistry between them, but they always chose to ignore. They behaved very professionally towards each other.

DP as usual used to brag Sanskar whenever he was in his cabin and Sanskar never left a chance to irritate DP

DP as usual used to brag Sanskar whenever he was in his cabin and Sanskar never left a chance to irritate DP. DP kept visiting the Maheshwaris when he had time. He loved spending time with Uttara and Sanskar. He loved RP, he was a true friend in sadness and also happiness. He liked spending time with Sujatha too as she used to listen very patiently to DP especially when it came to economics about the world and political science. She had deep interest in those subjects.

Swara was DP's favorite student because he liked her sincerity and hard work. Swara had shed out her family situation to DP and DP being kind hearted treated her as daughter. In the mean time DP also had started visiting Swara's house and was happy to meet her family. He also had seen Shekhar a few times and he was displeased with the way he used to target Sharmishtha and the three girls. DP had always told Swara to change homes and shift to other locality but Sharmishtha was against the idea.

Sharmishtha was promoted as the Correspondent in her school and her pay check had increased. Sharmishtha was very happy with these and knew that she could fulfill her children's dream. Sharmishtha loved Khushi .Sharmishtha was happy seeing Swara change a little towards her thinking about the male community as a whole. She knew that this change her was because of DP and she also knew that Swara treated DP as father figure. Sharmishtha never objected for the same. Khushi had also informed Sharmishtha about his psychologist friend who was ready to treat Ragini for free of cost. Sharmishtha was very happy and she was indebted to Khushi for her help. Khushi's parents also knew about Swara's family and they didn't have any problem with Khushi being friend with Swara. In fact Sharmishtha was like a sister to Khushi's father.