(Sanskar) "Guys, please stop discussing all this and let's not fight. It is a request. Anyways you please wait here I have to go to the Library and issue some books for the project"

(Kavita) "We have enough time to complete our projects, what's the hurry."

(Sanskar) "We might have enough time Kavita but I need to start to stay in the competition among our fellow students."

Saying this Sanskar left, he entered the library and saw that Swara was glancing through some books; he thought that she is a very hardworking girl indeed seeing her dedication towards studies. Then Sanskar went to the librarian and asked for the list of books that he needed to issue.

(Librarian) "Swara, can you please come here."

(Swara) "Yes Ma'am"

(Librarian handing the list to Swara) "Sanskar wants these books, kindly get these books and bring them to me, I will issue the same"

(Swara) "Sure Ma'am"

Sanskar was just staring at Swara, as he was confused as to why is she getting the list of books. Breaking his thoughts, the Librarian spoke.

(Librarian) "You know boy, this girl Swara, she is a gem I tell you. After she has joined as a part timer, my work has reduced so much. I hope she gets all success and happiness."

Meanwhile Sanskar did not know what to say, but at the right time and the place, Swara came back with the books that Sanskar wanted to issue. After getting the books issued in his name, Sanskar went back to the parking lot where his friends were waiting for him.

While walking towards the Parking Lot,

(Sanskar's POV) "This girl, always surprises me. Apart from being a good student, she works part time, how is it that as single person can do so much. She is good in studies, good in music and now she works too. How does she manage to do everything? Doesn't she get tired? God I wish I could be like her too, the hardworking factor that is missing in me. Sahil was so right about Swara. She is not that arrogant as she seems like. But anyways I can never trust a girl again no matter what."

Both Swasan had left towards their respective homes. Both had left with too many thoughts in their mind. After their dinner, both had gone to their favourite place, where they could share the feelings and thoughts and that was their diary.

(Swara to her DIARY) "I have felt too much of complex joining this university. I have felt so downgraded in this university how much I have never felt till date, Why does God always have to test me? Why can't he test people like Kavita, Sahil and Sanskar. They are all so well bred, but whatever it is, it is always me who have to hear the taunt. Why God, Why me? Just because I am poor, does that mean I always hear people talk nonsense about me? Is it my family's mistake that Dad had left us and gone for the other lady? Anyways though I fight back, it is difficult to stand all this because my heart breaks more and more. It is as if how much ever you prove to the world, it is less. I feel that I shouldn't have taken up the course. I have also realized one thing that I have got a good friend in the form of Khushi who understands me and she is a person who I can say as my friend. She looks at me beyond status. She has no arrogance and attitude though I am poor and I am happy about it. I also learnt that though Sanskar is rich, smart, arrogant and a chauvinist, he is having sadness that is clearly visible in his eyes. Sahil again being rich is kind hearted but the same does not go for Kavita. After coming to this university I have been having too many contradicting thoughts and I seriously do not know why. Let's see what's in store tomorrow. Good Night my Dear Diary"

Swara went to her deep and peaceful slumber. On Sanskar's side

"Hi my dear best friend. I had an really interesting day. This university has opened a new chapter in my life and I hope that I can be away all my hatredness. I love enjoying with my friends and also the university has taught me that just friendship and enjoyment is not enough. The university has taught me how to work hard and be competitive no matter what hurdle you get in your life, just like Swara. Oh wait a minute did I just mention her name. I certainly did. From the day I have enrolled in here, I have only Swara in my thoughts. First because I hated her as I thought she was too proud but after realizing her situation, I like her hard-work but nothing beyond that. She always keeps surprising me. Will I ever be able to overcome my hatred towards women? Will Swara be able to change my thoughts about women? Or is she already changing my thoughts. I don't know but I just know one thing and that is she is the biggest competition in the class be it in studies or music and I need to buck up. I had a very tiring day. So good night my best friend"