The thing I hate the most: Part one

People.

Always talking, always complaining, always selfish.

Never stopping to consider, to think about what their doing.

But above all the thing I hate most about them is when they come trample on my serenity.

In school they would start conversations only to interrupt me when I speak.

At work they ignore the easy method I tried teaching them, forcing me to use their outdated ways.

And here in my forest, they come to make messes and cause trouble.

As I sit in the back of this cave I know they are here.

Someone moved a mattress, a couch, and a few other disgusting things into the cave.

It was the only place I could find peace, and they trampled all over it.

It's bad enough they often party in these woods, but to desecrate my sanctuary!

So I waited, for the time when they would come here.

And when they sleep, they will find that this cave, these woods has an owner.

I'll just scare them a little, but if they don't take the message seriously.....

    --------------12:47 P.M.---------------

A group of terms walk through a forest, four guys and three girls. One guy drags a cooler behind.

"Check it out! This is the place guys! Our own little clubhouse, we can do whatever we want and have fun all night!" shouts an energetic teen, eager to get wasted.

"Calm down Tom, have a beer." a friend says tossing him one.

"Thanks Mike! Hey whered you get this from anyway?" says Tom quickly popping open the bottle.

"From Sam's uncle, wait you were there how do you not remember?" Mike looked over at Tom in confusion.

Sam bursts in angrily "I told you guys not to say anything, if word gets out he could get arrested!"

"Lips are sealed Sam you don't gotta worry about a thing, right everbody!" Tom shouts to which all respond with swiping their hands over their mouths in a zipping motion.

"Well no-one better say word of this to anybody, or else no more for you till your old enough to buy it yourselves." says Sam not likeing the thought of more people knowing about his shady uncle's dealings.

"What exactly are we doing in a cave anyways?" chimes in the blonde girl with a puzzled look on her face.

"Well you'll find out later, right Carl!" says Tom to Carl who finished setting up the candles that lit the cave.

"What?!" squeaks out the girl with red dyed hair. "This better not be another pervy idea of yours Mike!" she shouted red faced.

"It's nothing like that at all." said Carl and Mike in unision. " Toms just an idiot." added Carl. "Hey wait, what do you mean again?" Mike said thinking out loud.

These people are so annoying.

I wish they would just go away.

I need to get this ready first though.

Should I wear this mask or maybe this one?

Knife or gun or hmmm maybe chainsaw?

I think the glow of this one is the best though, fire will certainly scare off anything.