Old Blind Eye

Whenever you see an animal with one blind eye be careful, for you might just find that it's Old Blind Eye.

Some say he is an old spirit, some say he is a messenger, but whether he is good or bad only depends on how you react to him. How he acts might also depend on which eye is blind or on which animal he is, but no one knows for sure.

In some old and ancient journals they speak of him. Some say they saved his life and he returned the favor. Others say that in saving him they doomed others. There have been people who hunted him be that in hopes of help or to rid him of this world. Some just out of curiosity. In all the ways there have been a few rules made when dealing with Old Blind Eye.

1) never show him fear, he'll take advantage of that.

2) never show him that your excited to see him, he'll also use it against you.

3) never feed him, his hunger is insatiable and you'll eventually end up as his food.

4) if it's left eye is blind it will probably try to kill you directly, while if it's right eye is blind it will do so indirectly.

5) never trust it in Fox form, it will most likely push you off of high places.

6) if in dog form and left eye blind saving it's life will get you an extra life, basically you survive a situation that should be impossible to survive and with minimal injuries.

7) if dog and right blind eye it's better to let it die, cause it'll repay it's debt by causing an accident to save you from and it won't do a good job.

8) as a rodent Old Blind Eye is always a helpful companion, unless your trying to hide and it's a right blind eye.

9) not much is known about bird form though usually they tend to bring a warning, whether they caused it or not is questionable.

10) Right eye blind usually  tend to be more mischievous while left eye blind tend to be more trustworthy and straight forward

11) if there's more than one blind eye it's just a blind animal

12) there have never been two Old Blind Eyes at once, the closest two have ever been to each other is thirty years. Of you think their both Old Blind Eye they could be two smart one eyes dog.

13) The chances of encountering Old Blind Eye once is rare enough odds are you just found a starving half blind dog and aren't feeding it on the suspicion it's Old Blind Eye.

So though not much is known about Old Blind Eye, the most anyone has seen him is three times, that guy made the mistake of thinking he met him four times and got himself killed thinking he was temporarily invincible.

The best thing you can do is ask Old Blind Eye a question and depending on which animal and eye's blind you could find out possibly anything, in your dream that night. As a general rule though you have to earn the question usually after you save his life you ask it immediately and get an answer in place of a life saving moment.

Right eye blind will give you a vague answer, like if you ask what color is the sky it'll say the same color it's always been, whereas if it's left eye blind it'll give you the answer in riddle form, like same question the answer would be something like 'it was painted like the sea, and the ocean' or along those lines.

So if you meet Old Blind Eye and save his life you could potentially ask anything though as some people asked things like the great mysteries of the universe and were found mauled to death in their sleep so those kinda questions cost more than saving his life once or maybe they just can't be revealed to other people.

This isn't much of a story it's just something I found that I thought was cool. Maybe I'll put some of those journals up later, that'll add to it's strangeness alright.