Why are you being so nice?

Jughead's POV

I looked around, trying to figure out who was outside Betty's house. I started to panic. Is someone robbing her? I walked towards the window, where I heard the person. Don't worry I'm not stupid, I grabbed a pot just in case. Once I got over to the window I saw the one and only, Archie Andrews. I opened the window.
"Betty is sleeping, go away." I started to close the window.
"Jug, I just need to talk to her." He caught the window.
"Well she does not want to talk to you." Archie pushed the window all the way up.
"Don't make me hit you again!" I glared at him.
"Jug, If she is sleeping can I talk to you?" I rolled my eyes.
"Fine." I walked out the back door to where Archie was standing.
"Why don't we go inside?" Archie pointed to the house.
"I don't want to wake anyone up." I crossed my arms.
"Ok," Archie paused "why are you here?"
"Betty invited me."
"Huh," Archie took a deep breath "I'm sorry I was such a jerk."
"I guess it's fine, and I guess I should've tackled you."
"It's fine. I was being such a jerk."
"That's true."
"I don't know what came over me."
"Ok, I'm going to go back to bed now." I started to walk inside.
"Sounds good, see you tomorrow." Archie walked back over to his house and I walked back into Betty's house. Well, that was weird.

Betty's POV

It was Monday now, so we had to go to school. After what happened with Jughead and Archie I wasn't looking forward to going back to school. Archie will probably be ticked off at Jughead, and me for kicking him in the face with high heels on. I ran downstairs and packed my bag for school, as I was setting the table I heard the doorbell ring. Must be Jughead. I ran over to the door, and opened it.
"You're just in time for breakfast!" I let Jughead inside.
"Awesome what are we having?" Jughead closed the door behind him and walked over to the table.
"Pancakes, your favourite, well your favourite for breakfast." I brought the plate of pancakes over to the table.
"Thank you." Jughead kissed the top of my head and sat down. I brought some yogurt over to the table and then sat down as well.
"Oh, good morning Jughead." My mom sat down at the table with us.
"Good morning Mrs.Cooper." Juggie smiled at my mom and started eating. After breakfast me and Jughead got our backpacks and started walking to school.
"Is Veronica walking with us this morning?" He asked.
"Yes, she said she would."
"Betty! Jughead! Wait!" I turned around to see who was yelling our names. It was Archie. What did he want?
"Hi." Juggie turned around and continued walking.
"Wait," me and Juggie turned to look at Archie "I thought we could walk together."
"Why on earth are you being so nice?" I asked. Did I miss something.
"Well me and Jug talked, and I realized I was being a total jerk." Me and Juggie nodded "I mean if I knew that you guys were dating I would've tried to kiss Betty. I just thought that Jug asked you to the dance because he knew I had feelings for her." Archie smiled.
"Dude, I would never do that to you."
"I know, that was why I was so confused."
"Well we should get going or we are going to be late for school." We started walking to school. Once we got to Veronica's house me and Juggie ran up to the door to get her. We rang on the doorbell and heard her say.
"I'm coming just one second!" Then we heard some footsteps and then Veronica opened the door.
"Let's go." Veronica nodded and threw her bag over her shoulder.
"What is he doing here." Veronica whispered to me.
"He apologized." I whispered back.
"Hey." Archie waved to Veronica
"Hi." When we got to school we all went our separate ways. At lunch we met up again. Veronica was trying to avoid Archie all day, but at lunch she had to sit next to him.
"Hello." Kevin walked over to our table.
"Hey." Me and Juggie said in unison.
"Hey Kev." Veronica waved and then continued eating her salad. She seemed kind of sad, I don't know why. Was it something from prom night? Was it that whole thing with Archie? I don't know, but I need to figure it out.