Prom Confusion

Archie's POV

10:00
When I saw Betty and Jughead kissing I was extremely angry. My plan didn't work! It's good that I have a backup plan. I just need to figure out how to get rid of Jughead. Me and Cheryl did the king and queen dance, and then we got some punch. Betty and Jughead were at the punch bowl too, perfect time for my plan.
"Hey." Betty ignored me, why was everyone ignoring me? "Hello? Earth to Betty?" Cheryl laughed
"She doesn't wasn't to talk to you Archie." Jughead put his arm around Betty and they walked away. Wow, Jughead is such a jerk! He just went to the dance with Betty after I told him I have feelings for her! Well now I need to find another time to hatch my plan.
"Let's dance Archiekins!" Cheryl grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the dance floor. Me and Cheryl danced for a long time, a very long time. I was extremely tired. After a while Betty and Jughead stopped dancing and went over to the food table. Me and Cheryl went over to the food table as well. Jughead was eating a hotdog. I grabbed some more punch for me and Cheryl.
"I have to go to the bathroom." Jughead walked over to the bathroom. Betty was about to do the same, but I stopped her
"Wait, Betty." Betty turned around while glaring at me
"What?" She asked crossing her arms
"Betty, why aren't we friends anymore?"
"Are you serious?" I nodded "Juggie told me that you had feelings for me!" Betty turned around again, but I grabbed onto her arm. "Let go!" Betty tried to pull away, now is my chance.

Cheryl's POV

9:50
When Betty and Archie both became king and queen I was so angry! I came here with Archie and now she gets to dance with him?! I should be the only one dancing with him. Betty whispered something to Kevin and he nodded, what is going on?
"Never mind. Ok our new prom queen is," Kevin paused. "Cheryl Blossom!" Wow! Me, Betty is so sweet! She gave up being prom queen for me! Wow! I went up and claimed my crown
"Enjoy." Betty handed me the crown and walked off the stage and over to Jughead. I grabbed Archie's hand and me danced. It was the perfect moment. Of course it would've been more perfect if I was made prom queen at first, but who cares. Archie started making a weird face so I looked over to see Betty and Jughead kissing.
"Such a cute couple." I told him, trying to get his attention back on me. He looked back at me and nodded. After our dance we went to get some punch.
"Hey." Archie said to Betty and Jughead who were also at the punch bowl, Betty just ignored him. "Hello? Earth to Betty?" I burst out laughing
"She doesn't want to talk to you Archie." Jughead put his arm around Betty and they walked back over to the dance floor. Why was everyone so mad at Archie?
"Let's dance Archiekins!" I grabbed Archie's hand and pulled him over to the dance floor. We danced for around an hour, and when I started to get tired I told Archie. He walked over to the snack table, expecting me to follow. I did. He grabbed some punch for us. That's when I noticed Betty and Jughead were here too.
"I have to go to the bathroom." Jughead started to walk away, so did Betty. Archie stopped her
"Wait, Betty." Betty turned around, glaring at Archie.
"What?" She crossed her arms
"Why aren't we friends anymore?" Oh, that's why no one likes him.
"Are you serious?" I looked at Archie who was nodding "Juggie told me you have feelings for me!" What?! Archie came here with me! Did he just do that to make her jealous? Oh no, I'm going to start crying. No one can see me like this. I ran to the bathroom. When I got into the bathroom Veronica was already there, crying as well.
"Ugh! Archie is such jerk!" I yelled after closing the door
"What did he do now?" Veronica asked wiping away her tears
"He said that he had feelings for Betty." I felt some tears start to come I pushed them back so I could finish talking "When he came here with me, he was my date not hers!" I started crying
"Cheryl," Veronica paused until I looked up at her "Archie Andrews is not worth our tears." She wiped away some of her tears, so did I.
"You're right." I tried to stop crying, but I couldn't.
"You know I'm just going to go home." Veronica started fixing her makeup.
"Hey V?" She nodded without looking away from the mirror "Why were you crying?"
"Stupid Archie said that he had feelings for me around a month ago, and then he said that he had feelings for Betty, and now he came to the dance with you." Wow! Archie said that he had feelings for Veronica too! Did he just come to the dance with me to make her jealous, or did he come here with me to make Betty jealous? This is all so confusing! I started fixing my makeup so I could go.
"Well, I'm done." Veronica put her makeup back into a baggie "Bye Cheryl." Veronica grabbed the baggie and started to leave, but then she stopped "Oh my god!" She ran away. I opened the door to see what was going on. I couldn't believe my eyes.

Betty's POV

10:05
After me and Juggie were done dancing we went over to the punch bowl. We were just standing there drinking our punch when Archie and Cheryl came over, oh great.
"Hey." Archie tried to get our attention, I just ignored him. "Hello? Earth to Betty?" Wow he was not going to give up.
"She doesn't want to talk to you Archie." Jughead put he arm around me and we walked over to the dance floor. I'm so happy that I have such a great boyfriend. After we danced for a while we went over to the snack table, Archie and Cheryl were there too.
"I have to go to the bathroom." Jughead started walking away, I did too, but Archie stopped me.
"Wait, Betty." I turned around and glared at him
"What?" I crossed my arms
"Why aren't we friends anymore?" Was he seriously asking me this?
"Seriously?" He nodded "Juggie told me you have feelings for me!" I turned around to leave, but Archie grabbed onto my arm. "Let go!" I shouted as I tried to escape. Archie grabbed onto my other hand, what what he doing? He leaned in to kiss me.....