What Happened

Thanks so much for 1000 reads that is amazing! Thanks everyone who put my story on their reading lists. You are the best! Thank you all for reading! This chapter is going to tell you what happened on the double date. Ps I might put in some Vachie in my stories tell me in the comments if you want me too if you don't please tell me and I might make another story for you people that like reading Varchie.

Betty's POV

June 11
Archie shot a glare at Jughead. Is he mad about Jughead putting his arm around me, I gave Jughead the hint by tapping his hand with my finger. He noticed and moved his arm off of me. Stupid Archie ruining my night. First bringing Veronica and then ruining me and Jughead's moment!
"I have to go-" I cut Jughead off by kissing him "To the bathroom." Jughead finished his sentence, I felt so so stupid. Archie looked at me trying very hard to hold in his anger walked out of my the diner and started walking home. Jughead went to the bathroom like he said he would and I scooted over so I was a cross from Ronnie. She started talking to me as I scooted.
"You guys are so cute! Is there going to be a second date? Wait have you guys gone on a date before? Why did you kiss him? Ooh have you guys kissed before? Do you know why Archie stormed off? Sorry I'm asking way too many questions we can talk later. Jughead is coming back!" Veronica turned towards Jughead who was coming back to the table.
"Hey." I said while scooting over to make room for him
"Is Archie ok?" Jughead asked
"I think so." Ronnie said looking out the window to see if he was coming back, he wasn't he was probably home by now.
"I feel bad he probably thinks that I stole you from him." He told me
"No way!" I started yelling "He turned me down and brought Ronnie on our date!" Jughead was shocked like he had never seen me yell, wait, ya this was the first time he has seen me yell
"I'm so so so so so so so so so so-" I cut Ronnie off because I knew she would be saying so so so so forever. "Sorry I had no idea that I was intruding on a date Archie invited me and he didn't even tell me that you would be there."  Veronica finished her sentence. Archie forgot about me he, he forgot about me like I was nothing. Maybe he just forgot to mention me or something. Crap don't cry Betty you cry at the tiniest things. Ugh! I'm crying. I attempted to run out of the diner but I couldn't because Juggie was right there he saw I was crying and pulled me into a hug.
"Why are you crying Betts?" He asked
"I don't know Archie isn't worth my time if he does this." I told him not bothering to look up at his face
"That's right Archie isn't worth your time!" Veronica patted me on the back and then continued "You have Jughead!" I don't think she realized what she said. " I meant to support you as a friend." Veronica went to go order milkshakes for me, her and Jughead. When she did Jughead said
"You know I do support you even if you try to go after Archie even though he is going to treat you like trash, I won't like it but I will." Jughead turned and saw that Veronica was bringing back the milkshakes.
"Thanks." I said as I wiped some tears off my face. Archie is not worth my tears, not one little bit.
"So what was your favourite part of the movie Betty?" Veronica asked
"I just liked the entire movie it was awesome!" I replied. After that we talked about the movie and school and then Jughead walked me home.
"Bye!" I said while waving to him. I needed some sleep it was like 10:00
"Why are you so late young lady!" My mom told me as she opened the door.
"You said I could stay out until 10:30 it's," I paused and looked at my watch. " its 10:32."
"Oh our clock must be ahead an hour." My mom closed the door behind me, she was being nice, surprisingly. I went upstairs and turned on my light, Archie must've seen because me phone started buzzing.
Archie:
Betty I am so sorry I left like that you must think I am a horrible friend please forgive me!

Betty:
It's fine you are just used to me having a crush on you and now I like Jughead, I guess you just did not like it

Archie:
I know I had my chance with you and I screwed it up now Jughead and you can be together

Betty:
I do t think he feels the same way, and we are just friends anyways.

Archie:
Oh ok

Betty:
I have to go bye!

Archie:
Good night

Betty:
Good night 🌙⭐️💫